Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't see him fight anyone, Arthur?

I go for KdB. I turned to T, next to me, and after K had misplaced two passes consecutively, I said that his radar was down again. And the next time he gets a touch it's top corner.

I also said that if their goalie saved the pen it would be a miracle. Mind, if yer have a Jesus on the pitch, not firing on all cylinders, yer might get the odd miracle, so I don't think I was too far out with that.

Saturday I had 8-1 in the MDC app. Last night I thought I shouldn't be too optimistic and put 6-1. I think I'll have a 0-0 for the next game - see how that pans out!

Some nice tough tackling by Merlin, take note scaredy-cat Mr Sterling !

Delph for me. Like others have said some great performances from a number of players, Kev was everywhere, Ferna, Eddie, Stones, Sane, but just the fact that not only did he have a great game, played out of position against the best side we've faced so far this season, but also because in the 2nd half he had Pep in is ear throughout that 45 mins!

KDB for me although there are a few contenders, like Ferna and Delph.
KDB edges it since he stepped it up a notch, played some brilliant passes, helped out the defence in a significant way and his goal made a world of difference to the game.

Delph never gets man of the match so it has to be him. He obviously lacks Mendy's runs but it was a better defensive performance than Mendy could have given.

Same votes Delph cos of reasons given, Kev - as well as all the other stuff did a great job on snuffing out the threat of no. 7 Taison as well as the other reasons.

Fernandinho gets my vote, break up play and distribution excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.