Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted lose as for some reason they have the upper hand over us under the bus driver, which beggars belief as he is such a poor manager

I would love that tbh. Anyone know the last time we beat United with a last minute goal? Unless I’m missing something really obvious I can’t remember one in my time
Good point I cannot remember the last time we had a "lucky" win against them. Every time we have beaten them we've outplayed them yet they somehow get lucky for one reason or another with stuffy undeserved wins against us e.g. last game when Ederson gave them two goals! The only one i can recall was the one nil when Eriksson was manager.

Sterling----------Jesus----------Mahrez

--------KDB-----------------Foden-------

-------------------Rodri-----------------

Mendy----Laporte---Dias-----Cancelo

----------------Ederson----------------

Just think we need more width and threat from crosses so Cancelo over Walker. I can only dream of a Foden start.
Clinicality is key, some of the chances missed today were so easy and had to be converted. These lot are only good at one thing which is ball over the top counter attack. If we can stop those, we will win the game.

Prediction: 2-0 Win (Jesus and KDB to score)

Walker over Cancelo to counter their counter attacking pace imo.

Last year Ole at the wheel outfoxed Pep 2x in PL and that has to stop right now.

Losing to Ole 3x in a row would be a disaster imo. Not sure ha has won 3x in a row against anyone in this league but certainly not any of top6 rivals.

Spurs went to OT earlier this season and punished them 6-1. Thats the kind of power I want to see from City, not be happy with a draw but go for the win and dont let them breath...

I did not like the way we accepted a draw vs Liverpool at home when they were there for taking, now United looks like always there for taking PSG did have that extra this week to finish them off, while mediocre WHU obviously did not have enough.

Also getting a derby win would mean we reacted with win 3x times in a row to that horrible Spurs 2-0 loss.

Take chances or lose.
Absolutely spot on. This run of indifferent results is all down to not taking chances, as soon as we got the early goals against Burnley and Fulham the game and the result were almost certain. This problem can only be solved by existing players because Aguero is never going to be available for all of the rest of the season and we ain’t getting a striker until the summer at least.

I expect us to have most of the ball and most of the chances. That should be enough

Their players have had tough games V PSG and West Ham as well as a tough game V Leipzig whereas ours have had their feet up V Porto and will have V Marseille

We should win, whether we do or not will depend solely on if we score from the clear chances we create

Not worried bout these cunts. Yes they have come back in games but they have issues starting games on the front foot. If we start properly the game will be over before the get the chance to turn it around.

Fuck them 1-2 blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.