Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Printworks, digital ceiling.

Click on the link for a video.

Aaron Scott.

I’m lucky enough to be amongst the top tier team of people who pulled off being the first brand on Manchester Printworks’ brand new digital ceiling. After hearing and seeing plans about this years ago, I knew it was going to be something completely different to what the Uk has seen before. After the multimillion pound refurb of the entier centre, the new assets are pushing the limits and capabilities to become the destination for brands to create something special here. And to be in the team who made it possible to be the *first* to do it, I couldn’t be happier.

Taken from SSC-MCR.

Originally posted by Master_Builder.

Ties in with Scruffy JI’m ’s vision of a new Old Trafford and a redevloped surrounding area.

Click on the link for the public consultation details and an interactive VR flythrough of the proposal.

IMG_0710.jpeg

IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.jpeg

Proposals for up to 3,200 more homes and an additional 800,000 sq ft of commercial floorspace, which aim to position the mixed-use scheme as a world-leading waterfront, have been backed by Salford City Council.

1711472753889.png

An updated regeneration framework for MediaCity, which responds to shifting market trends, was signed off by the city council’s cabinet this morning after a period of public consultation last year.

The overarching plan for the next chapter of MediaCity is inspired by the renowned waterfronts of Oslo and Sydney, according to Landsec and Peel, which own the scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.