Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Not having a pop at you @jrb but another square construction, these planners have no imagination.

I’m sure people who work in property development and the construction industry can explain more.

As far as I’m aware it’s down to cost. It’s much cheaper and easier to build a square building, tower, etc. A recent very good example of not building a square tower is Three60 by Renaker.

What about this. Information already posted, but I’ve found another cgi and the public consultation PDF.

That’s a proposal and residential development you’d expect to see in London, Paris, Madrid, etc. it looks fantastic in my opinion. Especially for Stockport.

35323A0C-7844-42D1-BA1A-1A58F4172637.jpeg

65 Petersgate, Stockport.

Located off Springfield Lane, Torsion Developments’ scheme proposes 183 build-to-rent homes in buildings rising to 18 storeys.

Torsion is bringing forward the redevelopment of Springfield Business Centre in partnership with landowner SiSi Investments.

E265EBA0-59B7-43FB-B0DF-0AC6BB5056E3.jpeg

Click on the link for the drone video Construction update.

Domis Construction - LinkedIn

Soar over Manchester's Newest Gem with this exhilarating drone footage of Waterhouse Gardens.

The pace of progress on site is so impressive, and a testament to everyones hard work.

"We purposefully wanted to go for the tallest residential building in Europe... it's a flagship building," Salboy's managing director Mr Ismail said.

IMG-0729.webp

Last edited:
Focchi Limited - Linkedin

The first unitised façade panels have been installed on One Port Street in Manchester!

It is exciting to see how a project takes shape from the design phase, becoming reality during installation!

Congratulations to the whole team and looking forward to its completion!

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

I did a mini city centre construction roundup this morning? I went on the top deck of some car parks, and up to the 19th floor in the Hilton Hotel. I got some decent skyline pictures. I'll either post the pictures tomorrow morning or on Monday morning.

See the North Stand thread for pictures of the Etihad and the 4 cranes from the car park on Upper Brooks Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.