Manchester United Trying To Poach 4 of Our Scouts

rumour on twitter that they are appointing Dave Harrison to some sort of Academy role over there, he is currently our head scout in the Yorkshire region I believe.

delph was a good signing even if he was scouted by some bloke in Yorkshire which he quite clearly wasn't.

He probably scouted Latibeudiere though, our u18s captain.

yes I think he was also responsible for Latibeaudiere, and also involved in the deal bringing Louis Hutton & George Swan from Leeds a few years back.

I wouldn't lose too much sleep about him going to them, he was at Leeds when our chief scout Gary Worthington was there and that gets me wondering whether GW will be going the same way, as GW was the reason DH came to us from Leeds.

rumour on twitter that they are appointing Dave Harrison to some sort of Academy role over there, he is currently our head scout in the Yorkshire region I believe.
So maybe it is not really about money, but them offering higher positions that what we are willing to give the people in question. I guess there is a reason why we do not want to promote somebody ...

30 year old? I am so jealous. I am currently sipping a nice glass of Glenlivet founders reserve and very nice it is too. I do however wish I had a glass of what you're drinking.
Dya wanna swig of me voddy lemo here la?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.