Mancini On Pep

Imagine if Mancini had said Pep should have new appreciation for what he did as City manager because it's not easy to win the Premier League. Especially as there's 5 or 6 clubs competing. Some people's heads would explode.

Oh, wait, that was just Pellegrini who said it. Nevermind.
I can't imagine Pellegrini having a dig like that for a second, can you?

Mancini though, it's no stretch at all to believe that he meant it as a dig.

I can't imagine Pellegrini having a dig like that for a second, can you?

Mancini though, it's no stretch at all to believe that he meant it as a dig.
Except Pellegrini did say those things, those factual things, and nobody cared; rightly so.

Don't see anything wrong with what Mancini said, it's pretty much bang on. I think he will always be my favourite manager regardless of what happens in the future. He got what it was like being a City fan and to build a title winning team in 2 1/2 years, from what the squad was like when he arrived was incredible. Legend.

under mancini I witnessed some of the greatest moments I have ever seen as a blue, under pep I am not getting it yet, all this start with the keeper side ways backwards passing is frustrating to watch,he threw in the towel on the league cup,out of champions league due to poor tactic's, no chance of winning the league, top 4 not guaranteed, fa cup only hope of a trophy, o really don't see an improvement under pep,but when anyone dares question peps philosophy on football we know nothing and he is the second coming, I see nothing to convince me

Lescott -
2011/12 - 31 league appearances
2012/13 - 26 league appearances

Not exactly fucking him off, that was Pellegrini, 2013/14 - 10 league appearances.

actually Mancini did fuck him off. He preferred Nastasic - who partnered Vinny

Here is an article from April 2013 - There is table in there which will show of his 26 - 8 were as sub

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22230082

under mancini I witnessed some of the greatest moments I have ever seen as a blue, under pep I am not getting it yet, all this start with the keeper side ways backwards passing is frustrating to watch,he threw in the towel on the league cup,out of champions league due to poor tactic's, no chance of winning the league, top 4 not guaranteed, fa cup only hope of a trophy, o really don't see an improvement under pep,but when anyone dares question peps philosophy on football we know nothing and he is the second coming, I see nothing to convince me

If you genuinely can't see any improvement on the pitch then, I don't know what to say

Mancini was great for us, the right person at the right time. But that time has gone, long gone. Also, let us not forget, this place was full of 'Mancini Out' threads over his time here and this was very prominent the week of the Semi V United after Liverpool hammered us - there was also Hughes V Mancini threads, which at the time were questionable and now seem ridiculous(I thought they were ridiculous at the time). In 18 months, I am very confident that any Mancini/Guardiola comparison will seem equally ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.