Mark Clattenburg

Think he reffed a Europa League game? Monchengladbach vs Schalke to be precise.

But why wasn't he reffing a premier league game? I think he reffed one on the 20th Feb and then came back in April.
Maybe he told the F.A to fuck off, went overseas and then was told to get his arse back.
Sounds more like a suspension for being an incompetent **** to me.

But why wasn't he reffing a premier league game? I think he reffed one on the 20th Feb and then came back in April.
Maybe he told the F.A to fuck off, went overseas and then was told to get his arse back.
Sounds more like a suspension for being an incompetent **** to me.
Could be either fallout with the FA or other referees, I've heard Jeff Winter and Mark Halsey talk about how refs are like behind closed doors with each other, so could be him (Clattenburg) crying about something!

I have noticed however in his 29 games refereed this season in all comps, he's dished out 101 yellow cards and 4 reds! I wouldn't be surprised if the FA have pulled him up on this and told him that his disciplinary record is not good enough for someone regarded as our best referee!
He reefed the derby at the start of the season and booked 6 players (4 United and 2 City), where as last night Martin Atkinson booked 2 (1 City, 1 United) and sent off 1 (United) allowing much of the game to flow and was very lenient on blowing up for fouls! Much like Mike Dean did in the FA Cup Semi-Final 2011

Wasn't Twattenburg in charge of the Chavs vs Spuds game when both sides could have ended up with only 9 men each? He was as weak as gnats piss in that game and totally lost control. (If it wasn't him I don't care, he's still a wig-wearing cnut!)

Could be either fallout with the FA or other referees, I've heard Jeff Winter and Mark Halsey talk about how refs are like behind closed doors with each other, so could be him (Clattenburg) crying about something!

I have noticed however in his 29 games refereed this season in all comps, he's dished out 101 yellow cards and 4 reds! I wouldn't be surprised if the FA have pulled him up on this and told him that his disciplinary record is not good enough for someone regarded as our best referee!
He reefed the derby at the start of the season and booked 6 players (4 United and 2 City), where as last night Martin Atkinson booked 2 (1 City, 1 United) and sent off 1 (United) allowing much of the game to flow and was very lenient on blowing up for fouls! Much like Mike Dean did in the FA Cup Semi-Final 2011

He's working his 3 months notice and agreed to still referee in the premier league,Saudi commitments allowing.

Wasn't Twattenburg in charge of the Chavs vs Spuds game when both sides could have ended up with only 9 men each? He was as weak as gnats piss in that game and totally lost control. (If it wasn't him I don't care, he's still a wig-wearing cnut!)
He did.
Another game as dodgy as fuck.

He's at the Hawthornes again this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.