Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
stavros said:
Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:
You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!
Believe me, i do. But he's now a center back who could possibly do a job anchoring a 3 man midfield. To play him in a midfield of two and to have Yaya still bombing forward was suicidal and it's the reason for the performance today.

YOURE A ****. AN ABSOLUTE THUNDER ****. FUCK YOU AND SHOVE YOUR 6 FINGERED HAND UP YOUR SISTERS ****.
YOU ****

blame anything on demecelsi you are a ****.

xxxxxx amount of million spent and only hving 2 players who can play centre midfield in our squad......whos fault is that ????

certainly not demechelis'
You might need to apply a sarcasm smiley to that.

stavros said:
Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:
You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!
Believe me, i do. But he's now a center back who could possibly do a job anchoring a 3 man midfield. To play him in a midfield of two and to have Yaya still bombing forward was suicidal and it's the reason for the performance today.

YOURE A ****. AN ABSOLUTE THUNDER ****. FUCK YOU AND SHOVE YOUR 6 FINGERED HAND UP YOUR SISTERS ****.
YOU ****

blame anything on demecelsi you are a ****.

xxxxxx amount of million spent and only hving 2 players who can play centre midfield in our squad......whos fault is that ????

certainly not demechelis'

Hi Martín.

Made some great tackles early doors but faded as the game went on. Misplaced a couple of passes both forward and back, but certainly not helped by the seemingly lacklustre performances around him. If he was the only option to play in the two then it's unfair to place too much blame at his feet. We need Fernandinho back ASAP though, he'll be a major loss given our back up.

TrueBlue1705 said:
If I can say anything to defend MDM its that Pellegrini got it badly wrong - we were totally exposed down our left side, I know he like Kols attacking qualities but Clichy would have been better today - Clearly Chelsea had identified our left side as our defensive weak area. Also to try and play a two man midfield against one of Europe's top teams with a 33 year old as one of the CMs who's legs have gone is absolute lunacy!!!!

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm --

Damocles said:
oakiecokie said:
As a matter of interest can anyone find the stats from tonights game,ref most completed passes etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city-vs-chelsea/03-02-2014/english-barclays-premier-league/matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city- ... ue/matches</a>

17 shots OFF target ...... Dzeko was leaning back and slashing at the ball with no composure tonight and Silva missed two absolute sitters that a player of his quality should score with his eyes closed ....
All those fond of scapegoats picking on the wrong guy

After battering Chelsea in the opening stages, I feared the worst when Silva missed that sitter. He really has to improve his finishing

I don't like criticising individual players, but it was City's offensive game which was poor tonight

We have played all season with the same style, and it has worked. Unfortunately too many injuries and too many players off their game

He was far from the worst tonight, got stuck in a bit against lesser teams I think we'd get away with putting him in the middle.

Just a squad player quality who shouldn't be near games against elite teams.

He's better in CM than CH, but he - like García - adds fuck all to the team in terms of helping us score in CM. It's like having ten men with either of them in the team when we're in the attack. Both would be okay in a midfield three but shouldn't be played in a two.

He had a good first twenty minutes but as he got more fatigued e got worse and worse. He tried his best, which cannot be said for many of them tonight as only he, Navas and Jovetić took any responsibility and had any real work rate.

Poor though.

Armaan said:
He was far from the worst tonight, got stuck in a bit against lesser teams I think we'd get away with putting him in the middle.

shame we weren't playing a lesser team then

Even against weaker opponents, there's better options. So in a ideal world you don't want to be playing him there at all. Lets face it, if he was able to play center back and also play central midfield and be expected to contain a strong Chelsea midfield three, i think he would of been valued more then he was ;)

Bpughh said:
some of you are just f***in stupid. all I'm going to say.
Then why don't you express yourself in a better way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.