Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no good just dropping Dzeko, he has to be rid of. When he gets dropped... he causes trouble and Mancini had the same issue. He lost the dressing room and of course later after Mancini was sacked, it came to light that Dzeko had been talking to Khaldoon.

CITYBOY1000 said:
Dzeko brace and Kun 3-2 in the second half. No worries guys. We will win this. I can feel it in my bowels.

i agree edin will need a fucking brace after ive given him a few swift kicks for being so lazy

Shite to a man, including the gaffer. Martin Demechelis should be giving handjobs outside a bikers pub, not playing professional football.

At Wembley and wondering WTF is going on!

FFS we have no tempo in our game. So much for making up for last year.

Pellegrini needs to fuck off his 442 system & play each game on it's merits

Hope to god I am wrong but I can see us trophyless and 4th at best on this performance!

I'd be tempted to bring Garcia on for Dzeko, then Yaya can get further forward and cause them some problems, because what we're doing now is clearly not working.

I think we might have the lowest shots taken from outside the box this season.

Also, Yaya always tries to close down someone who can easily take a touch, sometimes we just need to hold back.

citymad said:
Can't see why DM is getting a lot of comments. It was Vinny who made a mess up of the goal. Sunderland deserve a lot of credit.

They've been brainwashed by the commenators that's why...

Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

Perhaps you missed the reason Kompany was one on one was because MDM was halfway up the pitch and just jogging back. Both defenders were at fault but since then MDM has fucked up several more times Kompany hasn't.

We really need to match their hunger for it, not enough fight for the cause. Dzeko looks disinterested, bring Negredo on asap, at least he'll be up for the fight. Yaya is all over the place defensively. MP needs to have a belting team talk here. Biggest half of the season. Step it up, City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.