Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

Vinny was covering for MDM who was beaten for pace. MDM then jogged back while his partner played it off Borinis face

Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

A mistake from Vinny yes. However Martin stopped running. If he had covered all eventualities he may have made a challenge. He's just not up to being in this team.

bennyblue said:
Some of the shit people are writing on here is unbelievable, yes its not been great but fkin hell lads we knew it wouldnt be a walk in the park, get a grip plenty of game left yet

This

The way I see it is negrado and navas would be well up for this game as it's Wembley. Half the team out there are seeing it as old hat. A little like the fans are.

Sunderland knowing it is literally their cup final are playing like it is.

Our quality can shine through but an early reply in the second half is vital.

Ref Is a ****.

jimharri said:
HazeM3 said:
TFC said:
Its rant time, I couldnt give a fuck if we win this 10-1, right now this is fully justified.

Dzeko? Absolute fucking garbage, get that useless **** off the fuckingg pitch, we might as well be playing with 10 fucking men. Defence? Shite. Midfield? Shite. Upfront? Shite. What a fucking disappointing bag of fucking wank that first half was. Insipid, boring, passionless shit, lads have paid fucking thousands to go down there for that and we are getting outplayed by Sunderland. Again.

I might climb on the roof and throw myself off the fucker of Dzeko comes out for the second half.

Cunts.

So you basically said whole team sucks and you only name Dzeko as main at fault. And btw i hope Dzeko comes out in the second half.
Yes, but you're one of these Dzeko fanboys.

Also, I have a bungalow so I'll be reet ;)

Feed the Elk said:
Yeah but by bluemoon logic kompanys fault = mdm's fault.

Either way who cares everybody makes mistakes it's life.

stony said:
I'd be tempted to bring Garcia on for Dzeko, then Yaya can get further forward and cause them some problems, because what we're doing now is clearly not working.

Sergio and Yaya up front, well just behind him for me.

Garcia holding with Fernandinho just ahead of him.

I don't give a fuck about the ref. Did he cause our complacency from the first whistle or our two centre backs not being able to handle a second rate striker on his own. We are being one dimensional and slow when we get forward, waiting for the over-lapping full back to get to byline and pull it back, that are ready every time. No excuse we are poor and complacent and just like Wigan felt we only had to turn up to win, Sunderland dererve this at the moment.
Big performance needed second half but they have something now to hold on to. Feel if we are going to win this will need extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.