Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the shit people are writing on here is unbelievable, yes its not been great but fkin hell lads we knew it wouldnt be a walk in the park, get a grip plenty of game left yet

Also the Sunderland players are feeding off the passion of the fans. They are playing for them. We are playing within ourselves.

Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

Where was Komps tackling and should have been ?

Their goal was no fluke, it's disgraceful.
I can't see any way back from this. They do it all the time. They want it more.
I wonder what excuses MP will give this time ? Tired?

By the way whats with this rag tag how martin tyler is a rag. What do you want from a commentator to say ?

HazeM3 said:
TFC said:
Its rant time, I couldnt give a fuck if we win this 10-1, right now this is fully justified.

Dzeko? Absolute fucking garbage, get that useless **** off the fuckingg pitch, we might as well be playing with 10 fucking men. Defence? Shite. Midfield? Shite. Upfront? Shite. What a fucking disappointing bag of fucking wank that first half was. Insipid, boring, passionless shit, lads have paid fucking thousands to go down there for that and we are getting outplayed by Sunderland. Again.

I might climb on the roof and throw myself off the fucker of Dzeko comes out for the second half.

Cunts.

So you basically said whole team sucks and you only name Dzeko as main at fault. And btw i hope Dzeko comes out in the second half.
Yes, but you're one of these Dzeko fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.