Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We new that we would be facing a bus so Why Not practice shooting from 25 yards anything can happen deflection hand ball a corner or even a FUCKING goal!

Cup finals are about hunger and desire. They are showing more of that than us. The early goal is the worst case scenario as it allows the parked bus.

I am amazed we picked Dzeko ahead of the Beast.

Come on City play with pride!

Sunderland will be really up for it second half chasing every, right in our faces

svennis pennis said:
Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

A mistake from Vinny yes. However Martin stopped running. If he had covered all eventualities he may have made a challenge. He's just not up to being in this team.
Stopped running you have to fuckin start to stop FFS

de niro said:
The way I see it is negrado and navas would be well up for this game as it's Wembley. Half the team out there are seeing it as old hat. A little like the fans are.

Sunderland knowing it is literally their cup final are playing like it is.

Our quality can shine through but an early reply in the second half is vital.

Ref Is a ****.

Good summary especially the last bit. One of our players is going to get seriously hurt.

@BluePhil8 said:
Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko are all a disgrace to the shirt.

This is not reactionary.

I know it is taboo around here to criticise Kompany. I know I will be labeled a "Johnny come lately". Quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Kompany would have been sent off had Borini gone down. What the fuck was he doing trying to karate scissor kick him?

There is an issue with the mentality if the club. No team with Spanish, French and Argentinian internationals should not even be trying against Wigan and Sunderland in Cup Finals. It's an actual disgrace and the team is letting the fans down again.

This team will go down in history as the great pretenders. Promising so much but delivering so little.

Atkinson is a fucking **** eating incompetent shit fuck dick face.

Well done to Sunderland though, yet another team who is more passionate than us.

Fuck off rag, stupidest thing ive ever read.

RandomJ said:
Feed the Elk said:
I can't believe the pasting that MDM is getting from everyone. It's making me sick - it's verging on a witch hunt. That goal conceded was kompanys fault or am I the only one who can see this?

Perhaps you missed the reason Kompany was one on one was because MDM was halfway up the pitch and just jogging back. Both defenders were at fault but since then MDM has fucked up several more times Kompany hasn't.

Oh right, in that case let's just chop his f'in head off

Like watching the last four years v Sunderland on a loop.

Same laboured and passive approach play and have again handed Sunderland all the motivation they need.

It's going to take something very lucky or something out of this world to get back on levels terms.

We looked petrified on corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.