Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a gigantic exception for me and weigh in on both the player and the money in a negative vain,.,

Fuck no! This is about as desperate and ridiculous as I've ever seen from City...
This has to be joke, 90 mil for Eze...WTF am I reading here...

Bullshit. Go pull that dismissive bullshit on somebody who gives a fuck. When you get fair minded opinions from the likes of CrushtheCartel, Haaland94 and myself among others posting against a potential signing it says this isn't the usual "no one's good enough" BM nonsense typically seen with every player we're rumored to be in on...Eze for us is spotty off the jump...at 90mil its absolutely fucking ridiculous!

Yep, let's emulate Chelsea's brilliant strategy...
Weren’t you the one who was trashing Eze when we were first linked? So you can do that but others can’t?

Wow can't understand that his signing was extremely exciting, knew about him a couple years already and always wanted him.

Anyone who wasn't excited by the signing of Bernardo Silva especially after watching him against us twice doesn't understand football, I'll go as fair as saying Bernardo's someone it was obvious when you first saw him that he'd be world class I was buzzing at the links, he was the main player I wanted us to sign off Monaco even ahead of Mbappe.

Anyone underwhelmed by Bernardo Silva joining may as well go watch Bowls or Curling or Polo, because they'll certainly never understand the definition of world class talent.
I thought Bernardo was fantastic against us for Monaco. In fact he tore us to pieces aided and abetted by Benjamin Mendy. He was a star player in an all-star Monaco team which won the French league with 95 points and reached the CL semi-final. He was a fantastic signing. One of the best we have ever made.

Weren’t you the one who was trashing Eze when we were first linked? So you can do that but others can’t?
I never trashed Eze. Show me where I trashed the player, called him shite, said he couldn't play here. I took great pains to state that I normally don't get arsed about fees but that this one "struck me in a weird way". I said he's not an elite middie at this time and I stand by that. That's not the same as saying someone is shite and will be a guaranteed flop if he came here. I also said I'd take Eze for a bit less money and that I'd back the club and the player were he to come. If you're going to post my threads the least you could do is post ALL of the relevant posts on the matter rather than cherry picking some in order to make an invalid and incorrect point...just sayin'...much appreciated...

are you really expecting a wolves fan to know anything about these players except for the odd glimpse of cole.
they would likely play imo , wolves will sell all their players given a chance as they are asset stripping atm , wouldn't be a good environment for them either ( i live in wolves ) fosun group pulling the money out

I do wonder about some of the people that are so adamant that players are going to flop. If said player has a great game, maybe scores or plays an influential part, do they double down, refuse to celebrate or hold their hands up? I’m more realistically assuming it’s all for the benefit of the ‘internet’.
no they stay quiet,and as sson as they have a stinker up they pop, they are still waiting for "plodri" to have a stinker, but its been a long time

Bit of a weird one.

Don't see him as attack-minded enough for him to step into the role we want, he seems more like an 8 or 6 in our system.

If Phillips was on the way out, I wouldn't hate this as cover for Rodri, but he's not what we need if we want more creativity
I think he is a good one, he can play various positions, is moldable by Pep

If we sign this player then obviously I hope he is a success. Much like Ese and Paqueta I won’t lose any sleep if we leave our hands in our pockets and keep our powder dry. There doesn’t seem to be much value in the market now and nobody of the quality and profile that will be a good fit. Despite losing KDB to injury, Mahrez unexpectedly leaving and Phillips now being confirmed as shite (or at least seemingly forgotten) we are still in good shape. We signed Kovatic and Gvardiol who already look excellent and Lewis can expect more minutes (this kid can be a star). We have signed Duku, who maybe an unknown quantity but will be interesting to watch.

If we sign Nunez, then ok. If not we can wait for next summer when there will be opportunities I’m sure. One thing is sure we won’t be taken for mugs by Wolves.
at least you spelt wolves correctly :)

With the greatest of respect Vester thats not whats been said by @JewelZee By all means trash another player if you want to, its the moaning about how the club are shite for going for X player and not Y player and the I know better than Pep brigrade thats reached ridiculous levels. Theyve given us a treble that eclipses the rags flukes. Theyve given us the greatest manager in living memory. A squad that has been the envy of world football time and time again. Our club and manager has changed the way football is played in this country from grass roots to the PL and Europe. More trophies than I thought I would ever see in my lifetime. Moments of unrivialed beauty. I dont wanna speak for @JewelZee even though I agree, but there's gotta be some leeway given. But look, I dont wanna lay it on, but I think the club deserve better thats all.
You dont need to tell me what the club has achieved recent years, I've enjoyed it and am grateful for it :)

My post JewelZee responded to said nothing about that I think its OK to call the club shite for going for player X, I dont think it is. I have also wrote several times before on this forum that we should judge our transfer business when its done, not before it is.
My post said that I have no issue with posters saying that they think a player playing for another team is shite and that they dont think we should sign him, if that's their opinion, something that JewelZee apparently disagreed with. That doesn't mean I think people should call the club, Txiki, Omar or Pep shite, on the contrary I think they deserve respect since they have proven to be the best in the business. I just think that doesn't necessarily mean we have to agree with EVERYTHING they say or do and change our opinion about a player just because we get linked to said player.
We are fans with different opinions, not cult members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.