Matias Kranevitter

Performance Notes Champion (from 1-10): an almost perfect team, won the Copa Libertadores River

Gallardo's team was over Tigres and thrashed 3-0 to close the decisive series; Alario and Ponzio were the highlights; Maidana, Vangioni and also wore Kranevitter

CLqGRpZWgAAobVb.jpg

- Marcelo Barovero: 7

- Camilo Mayada: 7

- Jonatan Maidana: 8

- Ramiro Funes Mori: 8

- Leonel Vangioni: 8

- Carlos Sánchez: 7

- Leo Ponzio: 8

- Matías Kranevitter: 7: He played Kranevitter. Effective, collaborative and intelligent. He was the mainstay of Ponzio, appearing at the right times. In a scheme with a less attractive football, he contributed quality share.

- Nicolás Bertolo: 5

- Fernando Cavenaghi: 6

- Lucas Alario: 9 (best player)

- Sebastián Driussi (6)

- Leonardo Pisculichi (not evaluated)

- Lucho González (not evaluated)

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/...casi-perfecto-river-gano-la-copa-libertadores

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1816531-river-tigres-copa-libertadores-2015-monumental

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the Cup holders River 11 playing in the Monumental

Only Maidana and Sanchez participated in the 13 games he played in the championship millionaire; only three of which will start the final mark they knew.

Matías Kranevitter: silent and low profile, The player from Tucuman is one of the great figures of River. Gallardo did not use him in the first game against San Jose, and then he always was on the court. He is the most passes gave the team throughout the tournament (611) and recovered more balls in half court. With the number five in his back, he played 1021 minutes in the Libertadores.

River scored 18 goals in the Libertadores Cup: Rodrigo Mora (4), Carlos Sanchez (4), Teo Gutierrez (3), Lucas Alario (2), Gabriel Mercado (2), Jonatan Maidana (1), Ramiro Funes Mori (1), and Eder Alvarez Balanta (1).

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/...-de-river-que-jugaran-manana-en-el-monumental

According to the media here in Argentina the move of Kranevitter to Atletco is almost sealed, with the condition that he stays at River until the end of the Club world cup.

The media also is linking Funes Mori with Everton, any news of this there?

Signed for Atletico. Will be good to see him Europe, Simeone will no doubt work wonders with him and sell him in a few years for 40m euros.

According to the media here in Argentina the move of Kranevitter to Atletco is almost sealed, with the condition that he stays at River until the end of the Club world cup.

The media also is linking Funes Mori with Everton, any news of this there?
Q tal, camarada...

Yeah, Marca is confirming it... to Atletico Madrid for 8m euro...

"Kranevitter, this week"

http://www.marca.com/2015/08/19/futbol/equipos/atletico/1439974199.html

Really a shame only, that River has really now much more less chances to win the WORLD CLUB CUP against Barca... without him and Funes Mori.... :(

Q tal, camarada...

Yeah, Marca is confirming it... to Atletico Madrid for 8m euro...

"Kranevitter, this week"

http://www.marca.com/2015/08/19/futbol/equipos/atletico/1439974199.html

Really a shame only, that River has really now much more less chances to win the WORLD CLUB CUP against Barca... without him and Funes Mori.... :(

Funes Mori leaving will give Balanta a run in the side if he can keep fit.

Kranevitter looks set stay at River until after the Club World Cup.

Talk in Argentina that River are considering going for Demichelis if Funes Mori goes to Everton.

Talk in Argentina that River are considering going for Demichelis if Funes Mori goes to Everton.
Yeah, Im aware of that already.

Have only read in some papers, that Galardo dont really considerate Balanta that good, as one of the first desition he made first in charge, was to give rather Funes Mori a chance, than him.

And about Krane, Marca said, they wanted the player in a week in Madrid...

I just dunno, when really the WC cup will take place,,,

Yeah, Im aware of that already.

Have only read in some papers, that Galardo dont really considerate Balanta that good, as one of the first desition he made first in charge, was to give rather Funes Mori a chance, than him.

And about Krane, Marca said, they wanted the player in a week in Madrid...

I just dunno, when really the WC cup will take place,,,

From what I have read mate, Kranevitter will sign for Atletico this month but won't play until after the Club World Cup in December, that can all change of course.

Balanta looks a very promising central defender and his biggest issues have been injuries, if he can sort that out he should be given a platform to develop further and shine.

Ramon Diaz compared Balanta's talents to that of Daniel Passarella, high praise indeed.

@Universidad de Chile Como le va señor ;)

To be honest, I dont think River could afford to buy Demi...but
It is said that Atalanta wants Maidana too, so River will have to buy some defenders.
If Martin wants to return is the important factor I think.

8millions for Kranveitter, a bargain...

@Universidad de Chile Como le va señor ;)

To be honest, I dont think River could afford to buy Demi...but
It is said that Atalanta wants Maidana too, so River wil have to buy some defenders.
If Martin wants to return is the important factor I think.

8millions for Kranveitter, a bargain...

I wonder if City will let Demichelis go for free but ask for a first refusal on someone like Balanta or even Martinez?

Hi, mate!

Are you a River fan, maybe??? (???) :)

Im neutral in matters argentinian football, even the fact, that I share some simpathy for River due to Marcelo Salas. If I have to chose, I would take Racing, or some old school "small club" like Chacarita or San Telmo... ja ja... I was in Baires in 2002 and was really in love with the subte, and the old side of the city that slowly just "desapeared" for the modern face of it (Puerto Madero, Palermo, etc.),,, really a sad thing, but is the world in where were living.

Same thing with Santi-asco, my city. I had to got out of it then, and come to Europe, because i needed a change in life, and couldnt stand the develop of "my city". Pero, no quiero dar la lata, salu2 "trasandino" :)))

PS; que te parece el fichaje d Otamendi??

Por favor, 1 opinion objetiva, y no las "jiladas" para la galeria q uno lee el Canchallena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.