MCFC documentary on tonight (22/3/17)

that was brilliant!!!! well done gary as well mate. felt rather pissed off though at that twat Quinn being all nicey nicey about the owners and the job they have done etc? not the way he comes across when commentating!!

that was brilliant!!!! well done gary as well mate. felt rather pissed off though at that twat Quinn being all nicey nicey about the owners and the job they have done etc? not the way he comes across when commentating!!
Just watched it and fully agree re your comments all all points especially Quinn.

even the way he said it though? you have to commend the owners for what they have achieved?? wow niall, what praise! dickhead
At first i thought it was old stock footage but i think it was 'fresh' stuff.

He's a two faced whore either saying what's needed for the programme or selling out to the sky agenda.

Anyway, the show protraid the club in a test light.

i loved it! hard to cram so much history into 30 mins though ;-)

"City made me as a player" mr.quinn should always remember that. Ive always liked Quinn but when hes on the Box i tend to mute him these days.

But great show! i love these videos when they walk around the Campus. As a young kid it must be a bloody amazing place to be taught football.
When we have a shit result i tend to watch these videos and try and cheer myself up and look forward to the future. It works for me anyway! :-)

i think the closing lines of this club can go anywhere from here scared the shit out of me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.