Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice article but not very accurate "eliminate expensive mistakes" ......fucking Leslie went on about the same 'dossiers on transfer targets' when he was here,so nothing new at all !!

Nice article but not very accurate "eliminate expensive mistakes" ......fucking Leslie went on about the same 'dossiers on transfer targets' when he was here,so nothing new at all !!

Yes but all his said were
*the big Klingon looking fucker off moyes
*give Wayne a job
*buy everyone Liverpool are after
*that kakky fella
*Arsenal have good centre halves don't they? Ask Brian.

Nick Harris from the Daily Fail strikes again - don't know where they get the figures from for our squad as when I have worked it out it is about £300m

Manchester United have third costliest squad in Europe behind rivals Manchester City and Real Madrid… but which other clubs make the top 20?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3222185/Manchester-United-costliest-squad-Europe-rivals-Manchester-City-Real-Madrid-clubs-make-20.html#ixzz3klkbQ2SI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nick Harris from the Daily Fail strikes again - don't know where they get the figures from for our squad as when I have worked it out it is about £300m

Manchester United have third costliest squad in Europe behind rivals Manchester City and Real Madrid… but which other clubs make the top 20?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3222185/Manchester-United-costliest-squad-Europe-rivals-Manchester-City-Real-Madrid-clubs-make-20.html#ixzz3klkbQ2SI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What people have got to understand is that for our "400mil" we have a squad that is capable of putting out two top four teams. If all our "Second starters" were to run out in the prem, I reckon they would fininsh in the top 4.

Utd can't even put out a decent first 11 for their money

Nick Harris from the Daily Fail strikes again - don't know where they get the figures from for our squad

It's Nick Harris, he pulled them out of his arse. Either that or the sheikh rang him again.

I've got £381m though.

Hart 0.5
Caballero 4
Zabaleta 4.5
Sagna 0
Kompany 5.5
Otamendi 28
Mangala 32
Demichelis 3
Clichy 7
Kolarov 16

Dinho 30
Fernando 12
Delph 8
Yaya 24

Silva 22
Nasri 22
KDB 55
Sterling 44

Bony 25
Aguero 38.5

Last edited:
It's Nick Harris, he pulled them out of his arse. Either that or the sheikh rang him again.

I've got £381m though.

Hart 0.5
Caballero 4
Zabaleta 4.5
Sagna 0
Kompany 5.5
Otamendi 28
Mangala 32
Demichelis 3
Clichy 7
Kolarov 16

Dinho 30
Fernando 12
Delph 8
Yaya 24

Silva 22
Nasri 22
KDB 55
Sterling 44

Bony 25
Aguero 38.5

Youbforgot Navas but I make the total bang on 400m.

Knew I forgot someone :) I've asked Nobhead's source for a breakdown of their figures.
OK. My guess is our figure is slighlty over inflated (not as much as some people have) and United's is n the low side. At the end of the day it is nip and tuck. Equal cost of squad but which one would you prefer to have and prefer to watch.?

OK. My guess is our figure is slighlty over inflated (not as much as some people have) and United's is n the low side. At the end of the day it is nip and tuck. Equal cost of squad but which one would you prefer to have and prefer to watch.?

Ours without a doubt. As they were always so quick to inform us, you can't buy class or success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.