Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever it's City people say "but look at what these smaller players/managers have done!". That's why Kyle Walker won YPOTY ahead of Agüero, that's why Brendan Rodgers won Manager of the Year when Pellegrini won a double in his first season and it's why our players are never in the Team of the Year.

Pellegrini has been indisputably the best manager this month so he deserves the award no ifs buts or maybes.

Whenever it's City people say "but look at what these smaller players/managers have done!". That's why Kyle Walker won YPOTY ahead of Agüero, that's why Brendan Rodgers won Manager of the Year when Pellegrini won a double in his first season and it's why our players are never in the Team of the Year.

Pellegrini has been indisputably the best manager this month so he deserves the award no ifs buts or maybes.
I'm sure palace and Swansea fans are saying the same thing
How many times did Mourinho win it last season after dominating some months?

One less than our pellers with a big fat zero.

How can they say the same thing? 4 wins, 0 losses, 0 conceded. Which other manager has had a better month?
I'm more thinking the excellent start they have had
Like I said I'd prefer pellers to win it but I'm not going to moan if pardew or monk do, but I can imagine some on here will.

The manager of the month award does not work like that, you know it, I know it so I do not know why you are making out to be some sort of bias against City.

As pointed out to you Mourinho and Chelsea won the lge by some distance but never received one award.

It seems you are comfortable writing inaccuracies to promote your agenda the exact thing you hate and accuse the press off.

You can bet your bottom dollar if the scum and LVG had our record, there would be no mention of Monk or Pardew, it would be
100% rag wankfest.

You can bet your bottom dollar if the scum and LVG had our record, there would be no mention of Monk or Pardew, it would be
100% rag wankfest.

Based on what?
Ferguson won the award 27 times in 20 years which is a pretty poor return based on his success.

In the inaugural season of the award Joe Kinnear won it more often and Kevin Keegan the following year.
The last two seasons of his management they averaged 89 points each season and he won it twice.

If there is evidence of an agenda/collusion/bias fair enough but these arguments are baseless but sadly people believe it

Based on what?
Ferguson won the award 27 times in 20 years which is a pretty poor return based on his success.

In the inaugural season of the award Joe Kinnear won it more often and Kevin Keegan the following year.
The last two seasons of his management they averaged 89 points each season and he won it twice.

If there is evidence of an agenda/collusion/bias fair enough but these arguments are baseless but sadly people believe it

Not one for the agenda then Frank.

Based on what?

You certainly put in time and effort to confirm facts to support your agenda/point, unless you have all this knowledge stored in the memory banks!

I used to be able to name all 92 football grounds but unfortunately that was many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.