Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV3 News, in Ireland this morning, showed every goal scored yesterday the Premier League, bar our two.
Then they showed the league table and the presenter sighed "And Man City trundle on at the top..." It was the only mention of us, at all.
I do love the taste of their bitter tears on my Sunday morning fry up.
Funny they didn't end with " Hoping for an own goal by Swansea today to keep our position at the top of the league and show those noisy neighbours with their empty seats, no history and non nursery rhyme chants that the Title, Champions League,the Boat race, the Grand National will be ours this season ".

Tyler just now on sky

"Manchester City have signed Kevin de Bruyne for an undisclosed fee but we can tell you it's a lot" *chuckles to himself*

Tyler just now on sky

"Manchester City have signed Kevin de Bruyne for an undisclosed fee but we can tell you it's a lot" *chuckles to himself*

It is a lot! Jesus some of you are so sensitive on here. We are by far the most liked of the top clubs by the media and general footballing public at present.

What's he lying about? There were empty seats and I was quick to point it out to my mate yesterday, the north stand was embarrasing but I guess everyone was on holiday but managed to make it for the Chelsea game.

This is the second time you have compared the gates re Chelsea and Watford. I could not make the game agiainst Chelsea, so the lad I gave my ticket to is, acording to you, a ****. I was not there so I am not a ****, however you were so that makes you a **** also. Goodbye ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.