Media Bias Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Wallaceinthecheapseats.

Wallaceinthecheapseats.

Absolutely spot on.Until the club stop pandering to these arsewipes then its going to carry on time and time again.Id give them nish,nadda not a thing.Worst seat in the house no hospitality, let them know they are not welcome with the shite they spout.
    I for one feel the same .I feel the club just rolls over on its back and lets them tickle its belly rather than biting these free loading b@@@stards in the arse.

2. chesterguy

chesterguy

So what that we have paid the bill the figures quoted are wrong and consistently wrong in this paper and there 2 major sports journalists have branded the payment crazy. so moneybags City can afford to throw money at issues

Journalists at the Mail lie why to create clickbait for the masses of United Liverpool Arsenal and Chelsea fans whilst the media continue to deride what we are doing

3. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

4. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    Those 74% are correct

Unfortunately this is the madness of modern day football, as is the Lukaku transfer

5. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

It's for a reason that Wikipedia bans any content from the Mail. Their formal and somewhat polite explanation is that the information is unreliable.

6. andyhinch

andyhinch

The article further down quotes Lukaku at £75m I'll leave it at that.

7. Jazzman

Jazzman

I think agenda is not the right word for what some parts of the media are doing. It's a fucking campaign.

8. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooo, sorry sky are using the aguero moment commentary as a new advert, with butterflies coming out of the stadium, quality :)

9. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

I've not heard of 21M upfront. Is there some info to back this up?

10. waspish

waspish

Keep saying this dont ban the paper ban the individual reporter who is from that paper and tell him why. Do this with all reporters eventually these reporters will get it and wont want to miss out on our 5 star treatment.