Media Discussion - 2023/24

If the piss can was still in charge Greenwood would have never left the squad and the media would have supported it 100%.
I think you are completely wrong on both counts.

He was never afraid to jettison players he saw as a threat to team and club harmony and had a good nose for this. Greenwood was plainly such a player.

And the notion that the media would 100% support him keeping Greenwood in the squad means you think journalists who champion victims of domestic abuse would take a different view if the **** was in charge instead of Ten Hag, which is preposterous.

Why are you still so frightened of the old **** after all these years?

Whoever’s been advising them is an idiot. Long may it continue.
Gdm, you are a legal man I believe? Aren’t serious employment issues generally dealt with by independent external professionals to ensure impartiality? I would have thought that was the case in relatively low profile organisations never mind such a high profile organisation?

Richard Arnold is the gift that keeps on giving, supporter of Woodward, made a right dick of himself when meeting those “mibs” in the pub and now this. Awful

Last edited:
Radio smooth chill is your.friend
Smooth Radio and it’s play list of 20 tracks and loads of adverts, just make your own playlists and listen to that.

Also Talkshite has news bulletins through the day now on the half hour and hour, only used to do the former on the early and late shows, what’s the point?

Nearly everyone can access the news on their phones or 24 news channels these days, all non news stations should bin news bulletins, they’re just not needed. With adverts, news and promoting channel content there’s little time to broadcast the output the station is supposed to be there for.

Gdm, you are a legal man I believe? Aren’t serious employment issues generally dealt with by independent external professionals to ensure impartiality? I would have thought that was the case in relatively low profile organisations never mind such a high profile organisation?

Richard Arnold is the gift that keeps on giving, supporter of Woodward, made a right dick of himself when meeting those “mibs” pin the pub and now this. Awful
Only if there is a dispute between employer and employee.

In this case, both employer and employee know they have't got a leg to stand on. Everything that has been said subsequently has been an attempt to spin the story to try and engineer a favourable outcome for both club and player, and I for one couldn't be any more pleased that it has been a SPECTACULAR failure.

SCUM!!!

The day a Blue calls Martin Samuel a **** is the day we’ve lost the plot.

No journalist has been more fair to City, FFS.
Samuel, is the best of a very bad bunch, by some considerable distance. However, the article in The Times today regarding KDB is out of order and most unlike him to be fair. But saying that when one one of the greatest players of the Premiership era is out injured is good for football, is a very strange take on things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.