Media Discussion - 2023/24

I know it's not City related but this interaction between the Spurs manager and a journalist sums up the level of knowledge and intellect we have in the press right now. If its not the English Premier League then it doesn't count basically. And having asked the question once he doubles down and keeps asking as though the reply is a joke.

I’ve always hated that Scouser since the day. It changed my whole outlook towards LFC.
That was a long time ago!
Surely there must have been many nice and pleasant things that have happened around LFC since then to change this opinion?

I know it's not City related but this interaction between the Spurs manager and a journalist sums up the level of knowledge and intellect we have in the press right now. If its not the English Premier League then it doesn't count basically. And having asked the question once he doubles down and keeps asking as though the reply is a joke.

I like Postecoglu, he takes no shit from these journalists and always has a go back at them in a piss taking way.

that similar to when they mock foreign players for having poor english, feel like saying why dont you try and conduct the interview in their language because i guarantee that their english is way better than your german, spanish etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.