Media Discussion - 2023/24

Sky Sports now going full in on the Grealish handball, How could Oliver miss it ect...They are saying that "If he doesn't give the handball, Then he has to give the corner".

If I remember correctly yesterday, Chelsea were given a corner up thar end of the pitch which clear as day came off Gusto...If they are even going as far as Chelsea not being given a corner ffs!

Still nothing said about Caicedo staying on the pitch either, He should have been booked before he dragged Grealish back, He kicked out at Foden taken him down, Then he sticks his studs into Grealish knee...Let's forget about all that though.

It's all anyone is talking about, It's crazy.
Caicedo is a spiteful dirty ****. In the league game at thge Etihad he received one yellow card for three clear yellow card offences. He should have been sent off in both games.

Isn't Luke Edwards the Bin Dipper who wrote an article saying how bad for football it would be if we win the quad before writing another article saying how wonderful it would be if his beloved victims won the quad?

Just got the last few minutes of Super Sunday Matchday. Darren Lewis was asked who he thought was in the running for Player of the year. He nominated Palmer (zzzzz) and Ollie Watkins. Both have had decent seadons; not questioning that. But no mention of Foden or Rodri.
I caught some of it and the guy next to him did mention Rodri.

Cheers Blue, I thought it was him.

Caicedo is a spiteful dirty ****. In the league game at thge Etihad he received one yellow card for three clear yellow card offences. He should have been sent off in both games.
He is indeed fella.

How on earth he stayed on at The Etihad I'll never know! Along with his clear as day three yellow cards offences he had numerous other cynical fouls.

He went into do Grealish yesterday 100%, Absolutely no need for him to leave his studs in his knee, He knew fine well what he was doing.

Thankfully he's ok, One of those can often lead to ACL injury. Pity it wasn't Stuart Dallas 2.0...I wouldn't wish injury on any player but when it comes to challenges like that, Fuck them.

He is indeed fella.

How on earth he stayed on at The Etihad I'll never know! Along with his clear as day three yellow cards offences he had numerous other cynical fouls.

He went into do Grealish yesterday 100%, Absolutely no need for him to leave his studs in his knee, He knew fine well what he was doing.

Thankfully he's ok, One of those can often lead to ACL injury. Pity it wasn't Stuart Dallas 2.0...I wouldn't wish injury on any player but when it comes to challenges like that, Fuck them.
Unless you’ve been in a cave for the last decade everyone knows it’s always open season on City players. The kick on Foden in the first half was a straight red offence, Cuntedo made no attempt to get the ball hence its violent conduct. i haven’t noticed Cuntedo do it against other teams so no doubt he’s been given a green light by his manager.

Unless you’ve been in a cave for the last decade everyone knows it’s always open season on City players. The kick on Foden in the first half was a straight red offence, Cuntedo made no attempt to get the ball hence its violent conduct. i haven’t noticed Cuntedo do it against other teams so no doubt he’s been given a green light by his manager.
As much as I hate the Dippers he also went into do Gravenberch in the League Cup Final which he succeeded and the lad went off injured, Somehow he stayed on the pitch that day too.

We're used to it by now our lads getting these sort of fouls done on them, The worst part is the so called pundits and media always call for it to happen when the discussion is "How do you stop City?"...They all mention being physical and leaving one in early.

As much as I hate the Dippers he also went into do Gravenberch in the League Cup Final which he succeeded and the lad went off injured, Somehow he stayed on the pitch that day too.

We're used to it by now our lads getting these sort of fouls done on them, The worst part is the so called pundits and media always call for it to happen when the discussion is "How do you stop City?"...They all mention being physical and leaving one in early.
Coke head Murphy advocated it year ago. Twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.