Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a foot off the floor with stud showing threatening a players ankle or leg be deemed as a straight red card yet a foot at head height and studs showing straight into a players face be unlucky and not a card for some?

This is the only thing that needs to be said to any fuck knuckle that disagrees that it was a red.

I do love the argument that IF Mane had got the ball and IF Mane hadn't caught Ederson it wouldn't have been a red.. but he didn't! He kicked him in the face and he had to be stretchered off! How is it a debate?!

I do love the argument that IF Mane had got the ball and IF Mane hadn't caught Ederson it wouldn't have been a red.. but he didn't! He kicked him in the face and he had to be stretchered off! How is it a debate?!

Tyler and Ratboy managed to convince each other that because Ederson was out of the box he was then an outfield player so he could have no complaints about being kicked in the face pmsl.

Hilarious from those 2 yesterday, backed up by others in the same job since lol

Most people are laughing at them.

Surprised at ratface because he's usually balanced but I'm noticing that mask starting to slip in recent times.

Surprised at ratface because he's usually balanced but I'm noticing that mask starting to slip in recent times.

He's never been balanced in the commentatory box, he is in the studio when he has time to put aside his bias.

Put it this way.

If Serg had done that to Mignolet in-front of the KOP, what do you think the outcome would have been and the Media reaction?

No, Mane didn't mean it. He went for the ball. But in doing so his boot was high, with forward facing studs, that went into the face of Ederson. Red card.

As for the Liverpool fans booing Ederson while he was stretched off. It shows they are no different than other football fans, even they they try and portray this imagine of being saints, kind, understanding and sporting fans.

Sunday Supplement:

Q: So, let's talk about Man City. What does this result tell us about Manchester City?

A: It tells more about Liverpool... (best forward line, weak defence still, and Oxlade-Chamberlain ad nauseam)

How did these people ever pass examinations at school?

The trouble is however "neutral" Ratboy thinks he is ... when it comes to anyone challenging his team, his mask slips.
Take his comments with a pinch of salt these days.

I've just posted this on the BBC 'have your say':

"So 3 strikers Lineker, Shearer and Wright all make macho claim that they would have recklessly risked putting their studs into a goalkeeper's face. There were no goalkeepers asked for their opinions. Poor BBC balance in line with lower standards of journalism. Shame Petr Cech was not consulted and that Bert Trautmann is not still with us to comment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.