Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're either a WUM, or you seriosuly need to consider therapy...and I mean seriously!!

You try to find a negative in everything.

Either get some help or do us all a favour and keep your negative thoughts to yourself. How the fu## did you get through the bad times, or were you in your element?

Holy fu#k man.

Marvin - Clues in the name...

images

Not too much of an issue with what Keane said last night, can clearly tell it hurts him to have to say how good we are at the minute. Found his comments about Liverpool much more amusing like. No doubt wound alot of them up.

Keane must be the deluded Rag who posted on Sad Cafe that City will loose against Arsenal on Sunday, United will win at a Chelsea and they will be 8 points clear of City by Christmas.

ITV commentators were asked if City could win the Champions League. They said yes but it would be difficult because of the way we play under Guardiola.

There is some truth in that argument. Time and time again lesser teams win Cups, but the best teams win the leagues

That is all that that statement means. it's pretty poor when some people are just plain nasty on the back of a fantastic night of football for City fans. If City win the Champions League it will be a fantastic achievement because we will do it by making no compromises in the way we play. I love the way we play, but I also realise it is hard to win a Cup competition that way.

I wouldn't want to play any other way, but if you play full on all out attacking football, you can come a cropper in the Champions League when to win it you will more than likely play a real madrid or barcelona. I did not say I wanted a pragmatic approach. I am fully aware that Guardiola has his style of play.

Pep nearly always wins his domestic league. He has the best record in world football at that. His record in Champions League knock out football isn't so good because when you play such an open game there is an inherent risk.

Utd are worse than pragmatic. You are being generous. i would say Spurs are pragmatic. Chelsea are pragmatic. Utd will defend against any half decent team. Even playing against Benfica was boring.
Which was Martin keough opinion on BT Sport Marvin. To paraphrase, can we win the CL playing like we do. As Obama once said YES WE CAN.

How come Spurs beat RM and they are potential champions league winners, yet city beat barca, reached semi's and we don't get fawned over as much as Spurs this morning. Fkin annoying. Nonetheless fuck the media, we don't need them

Which was Martin keough opinion on BT Sport Marvin. To paraphrase, can we win the CL playing like we do. As Obama once said YES WE CAN.
of course we can, and it will be an even bigger achievement for doing it without compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.