Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love the Telegraph today. The 4th goal has been struck from the records overnight in the headline and you can't even see the match report from the app (but can see it from the website).
It's ike an away win for an English club in Naples happens all the time. I guess they think that if they bury their heads in the sand then maybe we'll go away. After all they don't want to upset the rags and dippers that they usually pander to would they.

Last edited:
That will be the beauty and genius of it. I honestly think we will do it under Pep.
That was more or less the words of one of the commentators. I watched BT Sport and ITV highlights and I forget who said what now.

I think we will too, although whether it is this season I do not know. If we do it, it will be the hard way, but the most aesthetic way.

You're either a WUM, or you seriosuly need to consider therapy...and I mean seriously!!

You try to find a negative in everything.

Either get some help or do us all a favour and keep your negative thoughts to yourself. How the fu## did you get through the bad times, or were you in your element?

Holy fu#k man.
It's not negativity, it's an appreciation of the risk inherent in playing all out attacking football against any opponent in every circumstance. This is the Internet where a paragraph or two is open to genuine misinterpretation so I will leave it at that.

At least post a picture of the "proper" Marvin - the one from the original TV series! Other than that, it's probably why he picked the user name.
images

Ahh, nostalgia.

It's not what it used to be.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.