Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

Ducado said:
My old man is a good friend of Alex Ferguson (ashamed to admit it) it's nothing to do with football as my old man is not interested one bit, he reckons he is actually a really sound guy (dons tin hat)

yeah, i can back you up on that ducado. (unfortunately)

Numptyed said:
coggie said:
The Invisible_Man said:
coggie said:

Says the scummer on a City site, who felt the great need to comment on this.

scummer....like that one...

Q. are you a rag simple answer, if not please explain "obsessed" comment.

I'm a United fan...been on this site for a year and never hidden the fact....just find it interesting that at a time when City have unlimited wealth and may just have a chance of changing their history there are some that are so obsessed about United that they think it's clever spitting in someone shoes.....I'd call that obsessed

Not strictly under the paramaters of the thread topic..but...

Taggart was doing a booksigning in Stockport many years ago, when he brought his autobiography out (which my brother's photo is in, tackling his lad at a footy game). So I turn up in my City shirt. In a line of a few hundred reds, wearing my City shirt. It was like walking into the lions den.

I get to the front of the queue, Taggart looks at me in shock "get a doctor, the lad needs a doctor" he quipped. I just walked up to him with my book to be signed. Not any old book, it was my copy of 'Manchester United Ruined My Life'. I said "could you sign it, and apologise as well". He looked up, grinned and my copy now reads:

Manchester United Ruined My life

Sorry,
Alex Ferguson

Fair play to the alcoholic Scottish moron.

And my mate used to work at Old Trafford, after the last derby at Maine Road, the Gary Neville incident one! She saw Gary Neville walking the corridors of The Swamp. So she grabs a postcard of him, and says "Gary, could you just sign this for my mate please", he obliges, signs it and she says "Thanks for that Gary, my mates a big fan of yours, season ticket holder at City, loved what you did last week".

He threw it back at her and stormed off!

Glad to see that Gary Neville is getting plenty of abuse in his daily life off us!!!

think your the obsessive for coming on this site in the first place. why?????
in fact ignore that. i cant be arsed with you.

chrisi said:
and roy keane wanks his dogs passed my house an i was on my bike wid my city shirt an i said like my shirt roy??? (i know bad boy! ;))

funnily enough he said yeh its a nice shirt mate lol
My god, thats the funniest 1 yet, in histerics!

I (and most sensible posters on here) have no problems with coggie he is a sound guy who's contribution to debate on this forum has been very good, and long may it continue and yes I agree to a point that some of us can be a little obsessed by the team from Stretford, beyond the point of local rivalry

warpig said:
think your the obsessive for coming on this site in the first place. why?????

I comeon here because I think its a good site...had some good football discussions on here with City fans.....think thats a fair reason....but if you can't be arsed to discuss things fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.