Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

warpig said:
think your the obsessive for coming on this site in the first place. why?????

he's a lying twat, he's always denied being scum until tonight.

check his posts out.

blue dallas said:
warpig said:

check his posts out.

I'll tell you what Blue Dallas...if you can find anywhere on this site where I have denied being a red then I'll gladly sling across £50 for you to have a piss up....Ric knows I'm a red and so do many others on here...but please show me you evidence.....oh and twat I may be but liar I'm not

About 15 years ago, Me and a few mates (rags included) were in Cheerleaders bar next to GMex where we were going to a Gary Glitter Xmas Gang Show, (I know, I'm not proud). Anyway, in Cheerleaders who do we see? Giggs, Keane, Sharpe (also going to the gig).

My mate walks up to Keane, gets him in a headlock and startswalking round the pub with him, slapping the top of hid head saying " you might have been a tough guy in Nottingham, you're fuck all round here mate." Keane absolutely shat himself, as did his team mates.

I always reminded my rag mates of this story when they went on about their hero Keano. and they couldn't say it was bullshit 'cos they witnessed it.

Ducado said:
blue dallas said:
warpig said:

check his posts out.

That is not true, he has always been quite open with it and has never caused any trouble on here

he's a sad sad rag, why come on here.

blue dallas said:
Ducado said:
blue dallas said:
warpig said:

check his posts out.

That is not true, he has always been quite open with it and has never caused any trouble on here

like I have said before I enjoy the site....I think theres some good posts on here and there are some very knowledgeable football fans on here who I enjoy reading their thoughts on football....and theres you as well

blue dallas said:
Ducado said:
blue dallas said:
warpig said:

check his posts out.

There are no rules that say fans of other teams can't come on here as long as they are civil, there are quite a few fans from other teams who are members and participate in debate and friendly banter, I can't see a problem with it myself better than coming on here and pretending to be a City fan there are quite a few of those on here

coggie said:
warpig said:

I comeon here because I think its a good site...had some good football discussions on here with City fans.....think thats a fair reason....but if you can't be arsed to discuss things fair enough

You have to expect some stick if you post odsessed with no explenation, would you count Man uoo fans singing about City in the CL final in 99 and 08 as obsessed? Just if you read the whole thread the guy that spat in the shoes got a few pelters as did the guy who stole the coat. Most of it is light harted humor and banter.

coggie said:
blue dallas said:
warpig said:

check his posts out.

I'll tell you what Blue Dallas...if you can find anywhere on this site where I have denied being a red then I'll gladly sling across £50 for you to have a piss up....Ric knows I'm a red and so do many others on here...but please show me you evidence.....oh and twat I may be but liar I'm not

most of your posts are on anything anti scum,

with the reply 'obsessed' to every one.

shouldnt be allowed, and your obsessed with city thats a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.