Meeting Rag Players & ******* Them Off!

Greiver said:
Best thread I've read in awhile lovely guys keep posting!

I'm sure we'd like to, but it's descended into a slanging match...which is becoming a common theme recently. Almost every thread ends in arguments!

Brothers! Brothers! We should be struggling together!
We are! Ohh.
We mustn't fight each other! Surely we should be united against the common enemy!
The Judean People's Front?!
No, no! The Rags!
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yes.

blue dallas said:
coggie said:
blue dallas said:
warpig said:
think your the obsessive for coming on this site in the first place. why?????

he's a lying twat, he's always denied being scum until tonight.

check his posts out.

I'll tell you what Blue Dallas...if you can find anywhere on this site where I have denied being a red then I'll gladly sling across £50 for you to have a piss up....Ric knows I'm a red and so do many others on here...but please show me you evidence.....oh and twat I may be but liar I'm not

most of your posts are on anything anti scum,

with the reply 'obsessed' to every one.

shouldnt be allowed, and your obsessed with city thats a fact.

lets try and substantiate your claim I'm a lying twat......why don't you find the threads where I have denied being a red.....

Numptyed said:
coggie said:
warpig said:

I comeon here because I think its a good site...had some good football discussions on here with City fans.....think thats a fair reason....but if you can't be arsed to discuss things fair enough

You have to expect some stick if you post odsessed with no explenation, would you count Man uoo fans singing about City in the CL final in 99 and 08 as obsessed? Just if you read the whole thread the guy that spat in the shoes got a few pelters as did the guy who stole the coat. Most of it is light harted humor and banter.

I agree..too many United songs these days involve City or Liverpool even when we are not playing you or the dippers.....but I dare say you sing the odd one or two about us

coggie said:
Numptyed said:
coggie said:
warpig said:

I comeon here because I think its a good site...had some good football discussions on here with City fans.....think thats a fair reason....but if you can't be arsed to discuss things fair enough

You have to expect some stick if you post odsessed with no explenation, would you count Man uoo fans singing about City in the CL final in 99 and 08 as obsessed? Just if you read the whole thread the guy that spat in the shoes got a few pelters as did the guy who stole the coat. Most of it is light harted humor and banter.

I agree..too many United songs these days involve City or Liverpool even when we are not playing you or the dippers.....but I dare say you sing the odd one or two about us

1 or 2, just felt like pot an kettle. Touche.

was in a pub in stalybridge about 2 years ago when paul scholes and some mates walked in as we were on our way out...my matewalks right up to him,leans into his ear and sings....the best team in the land and all the world...the ginger twat saw his arse and brushed him aside as we all laughed at him

i take that back. 'COGGIE'

but, your a very sad rag, who hunts through a MANCHESTER CITY FORUM for anti scum posts

and replys with the word 'OBSESSED' everytime.

its that pathetic its hilarious........... your the one obsessed.

i'd rather be buggered 5 times daily against my will than go on a rag forum.

blue dallas said:

but, your a very sad rag, who hunts through a MANCHESTER CITY FORUM for anti scum posts

I suppose only you can say whether its against your will or not..but I do believe its a common excuse by people in denial.
Okay so you don't look at the wider picture and go on other fans forums,but don't judge everyone by your blinkered approach and once again I would ask you to prove that I reply with "OBSESSED" everytime

coggie said:
blue dallas said:

I suppose only you can say whether its against your will or not..but I do believe its a common excuse by people in denial.
Okay so you don't look at the wider picture and go on other fans forums,but don't judge everyone by your blinkered approach and once again I would ask you to prove that I reply with "OBSESSED" everytime

Do one Kevin!

coggie said:
blue dallas said:

2 times tonight at least.

last reply to you ...............SAD, SAD RAG.

Corky said:
coggie said:
blue dallas said:

Do one Kevin!

okay..you've got me on that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.