memo - David Gill

Damian Collins, chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee, used an interesting comparison in a bid to get his message across to the FA.

"No change is no option," he said. "The FA, to use a football analogy, are not only in extra time, they are at the end of extra time, in 'Fergie Time'.

"They are 1-0 down and if they don't pick up fairly quickly, reform will be delivered to them"

Can't believe they have basically admitted that it's corrupt just by using this analogy. Bet they don't even see the irony

Didn't Palpatine get a leg up from a vote of no confidence & we know how that ended up.
I've got my eye on you gill you sith bastard.

I suspect that any reform at the FA would be less about dealing with corruption than enabling a more "diverse" herd of pigs to get their noses in the trough.

I'm all for women in the game in general but recently we've had a woman doing the commentary on motd and she was awful and I've seen a journalist on the Sunday Supplement who was just as full of bile and bullshit as the men. So unless diversity is to enable the best to break through bias then it's just a different flavor of the same shit.

I wish this was about ending corruption and all forms of bias (including against race, gender, orientation). That could lead to true fairness. Instead I fear this is just the bad side of political correctness that'll do more harm than good.

Things will not improve until Gill is removed from any authority within football- a total conflict of interest with a complete bias towards the Rag cnuts .

David Bernstein on Radio 4 news this morning, starts at 2:26. He talks about the FA Board having some members who are serving their own interests - no idea who he could be referring to, because David Gill only has the interests of grassroots football and the wider community at heart. Honest.

http://bbc.in/2lnd1XG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.