memo - David Gill

This is nicer than nice City we are talking about. We'll probably give him a tub of vasaline ffs.

DGIAC
I prefer to see it as watching the fuckers giving themselves enough rope with the occasional quiet word left in certain political areas.

The sub text here is that the academy is doing extremely well and is seeing signs of future success and some great breakthroughs to happen.

Oh how they mocked us when we built the academy. Now they try to set hurdles to hinder it... diddums...

Ah so basically a nothing thread, or a "spotlight" thread.

Nothing we do not know. He is on 2 million a year to get city.

2 million a year? Maybe we should offer him a million or so more and have him come and work for us then we can have him on the inside pissing out. After all, just how much of a United man is he? Maybe he's not such a dyed in the wool fan - Kenyon used to claim that he was red through and through but as soon as Chelsea came along and offered him more money he was off like a shot!

at least when it comes to Academy regulations I am pretty certain Chelsea will be going in to bat with us and Spurs may also be the next in. .

Utd and Liverpool are out biggest threats here and to some extent Everton. We have got nearly all the best north west and west yorkshire talent. I think in London its a different situation and there is more of a spread of the best players. You only have to look at current England U16 and likely next U6 squad to see the power we wield in the North West

Anywhere that has up to date details?

Don't tell me hes been caught in the Ladies peering under doors the typical rag ****
I'd like to "Get his attention" a la Liam Neeson in Taken

The sub text here is that the academy is doing extremely well and is seeing signs of future success and some great breakthroughs to happen.

Oh how they mocked us when we built the academy. Now they try to set hurdles to hinder it... diddums...
Anything to stop the inevitable rise of us as a club. Gill is the type of guy who would fuck a stranger in the ass and not have the courtesy of a reach around.

My memo to Gill would read "Don't fuck with a man who is richer than you, especially one who checks his bank accounts for billions"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.