Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

I'd have swarmed the midget like moss and done that Ronaldo celebration if he came in my dressing room giving it the Roger Moore.

As if i'd take any direction or advice on how to conduct myself from a convicted criminal with a bleach blonde hair and ginger twat beard combo.

after watching the game again messi was winding up KDB before the freekick goal you can see him hold his hand over the mouth and saying something to KDB and was not going back 10 yards just right infront of KDB and giving it large maybe this is why it may have kicked off
he was being a little **** all night.

It was strange because when we scored our third goal the big screen went to the bench and Arteta and someone next to him jumped up and Guardiola just sat there like a stuffed dummy!! I wondered if it were that he was just stunned that we had done it!!
He celebrated like mad at the 3rd then went and immediately sat down. We we scored the first two he ran to give instruction to players.

I've heard from a good friend who works in the offices at city that the kitman muttered "little wanker" to messi besause he never said hi when he passed him in the tunnel. Then messi started getting high rate and banging on the changing room doors shouting "outside, outside now" I have no reason not to belive him he's normally spot on regarding the club.

It was Arteta.

Messi was waiting for the referee to discuss numerous decisions.

As Arteta walked past Messi he turned around and said 'who are you waiting for? Get changed asshole' Messi then turned around but Arteta had gone.

Aguero calmed Messi down and eventually went to the Barcelona changing room, only to return 10 minutes later with a rep of barca and they walked towards the changing room. He didn't go in (on the contrary to media) with security talking to the Barcelona rep and I believe they told him that the coaching staff had gone from the dressing room. He knew it was a coach Messi, and probably guessed Arteta due to talking in Spanish.

It's all been abit exaggerated tbh, we complain at the players for hugging and shaking hands before and after but as soon as something like this happens, it gets loads of media attention.

Oh well chant for Arteta needed ;-)

It was Arteta.

Messi was waiting for the referee to discuss numerous decisions.

As Arteta walked past Messi he turned around and said 'who are you waiting for? Get changed asshole' Messi then turned around but Arteta had gone.

Aguero calmed Messi down and eventually went to the Barcelona changing room, only to return 10 minutes later with a rep of barca and they walked towards the changing room. He didn't go in (on the contrary to media) with security talking to the Barcelona rep and I believe they told him that the coaching staff had gone from the dressing room. He knew it was a coach Messi, and probably guessed Arteta due to talking in Spanish.

It's all been abit exaggerated tbh, we complain at the players for hugging and shaking hands before and after but as soon as something like this happens, it gets loads of media attention.

Oh well chant for Arteta needed ;-)

I have it on good authority that Mikel asked Messi for a sniff of his pussy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.