Micah wants to play RB and formation change with SWP out...

GStar

\o/ EASY /o\ EASY \o/ EASY /o\ '09 Ashes Champion
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ster_city/s/1088673_ill_be_back_insists_micah

With Micah insisting he see's himself as a long term RB for City and England and wishes for a stretch of games in that position, i guess it looks like Zabaleta could be pushed forward into midfield (where he used to play?) and give Micah the RB slot.

Bridge ______ Dunne Micah - would be our defence against Portsmouth; is Ned back by then because personally, i wouldn't be comfortable with TBH playing, unless Toure is a possibility.

Something like:

Hart

Bridge
Ned
Dunne
Richards

Robinho
Elano
Komapny
Zabaleta

Caicedo
Sturridge

Agree with that although i think Caecido will be on the bench with a new signing up front

I wouldn't swap Zab and Richards at all, we lack width as it is without sticking Micah out there who has basically no touch.

Project Rain said:
I wouldn't swap Zab and Richards at all, we lack width as it is without sticking Micah out there who has basically no touch.

i dont see the need for dropping a player playing well (mistake against forest aside) for one in the worst form of his life...makes very little sense!

with all this gossip of Elano, jo and Ben calling secret meetings etc. etc. Why the fuck would Hughes put trust in any of them in OUR FUCKING TEAM.

eshiers1 said:
Project Rain said:

i dont see the need for dropping a player playing well (mistake against forest aside) for one in the worst form of his life...makes very little sense!

No-one gets dropped, but with Micah struggling at CB and expressing a desire to play RB and Zabaleta used to playing in midfield it could be a solution whilst SWP is out injured.

With Ireland suspeended too its hard to drop Elano with seriously weakening our midfield further.

Hart

Zaba
Bridge
Dunne
Richards

Vassell
Kompany
Hamann
Sturridge

Caecido
Robinho

Zaba, once he is fully adjusted to the Prem. and can speak the lingo looks like a leader as does Kompany. The problem is they are both new to the country etc. etc. but next season either would make a decent skipper we need more leaders now though.

oaksie2 said:
with all this gossip of Elano, jo and Ben calling secret meetings etc. etc. Why the fuck would Hughes put trust in any of them in OUR FUCKING TEAM.

because it could be Bull Shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.