Michael Oliver

Was weak again I thought, allowed dissent aimed at him all game, allowed Utd players to swarm him and no bookings for that and some of his failures to give reds and yellows were shocking. Utd should have had at least 2 reds, Valencia and Rojo stamp and yet Utd think they are hard done by

Was weak again I thought, allowed dissent aimed at him all game, allowed Utd players to swarm him and no bookings for that and some of his failures to give reds and yellows were shocking. Utd should have had at least 2 reds, Valencia and Rojo stamp and yet Utd think they are hard done by

This all day long.

Don't think it's just him to be fair. If a referee gives a big decision against the Rags, he'll never give a second one.

Useless fucking shitbag. No way he knew that whatever his name is was already on a yellow.
Anytime I see he is to ref one of our games, I fully expect us to get kicked all over the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.