Michael Owen

TheMightyQuinn said:
It's odd, he's always seemed to be really charismatic and his personality is really exciting so it's strange the dour little **** doesn't come across well on TV.

Prob like the camera is said to add pounds it may also turn a very interesting funny footballer into a right boring twat

What the little shit said about THAT goal at the swamp

"This goal is one of the moments I will reflect on as a highlight of my career. To score a goal as dramatic as that in a derby was amazing. You had to see it to believe it. It must have been one of the best televised games of all time."

TWAT

Couldnt listen to him tonight and had to get a different stream for the second half and missed our 2nd and 3rd!

Did not like him at first, but I now he is a guilty pleasure. I find it amusing how he advocates every type of cheating. Just today he was pro stamping on your opponent and diving.

He was fecking funny today. I half expected him to give motm to a spurs player. I literary think it hurts him when he needs to praise City.

He doesn't even try to hide his bias one little bit the ****!

He was screaming louder than the Spurs fans when they pulled one back, giggling like a little schoolgirl talking about comebacks.

Absolute shit of the highest order. Pretty much laughed at Adebayor (also an even bigger shit, trying to provoke Yaya by grabbing him and generally been a cu**) stamping on Demichellis, saying he deserved it. Seriously the worst commentator ever, all the rags, scousers and any other fan detest him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.