Michael Owen

supercrystal7 said:
Did not like him at first, but I now he is a guilty pleasure. I find it amusing how he advocates every type of cheating. Just today he was pro stamping on your opponent and diving.
fucking hate that quote,its my guilty pleasure,its what fat middle aged women say when they are flicking the bean whilst watching alan titchmarch,i put it in the same bracket as some old slapper singing I will survive karoke

I watched the match on BT Sport for the first time, but I won't be paying for BT for home after listening to him in this game. He's shocking and that's being kind.

Quite honestly
Either Mickey 'Welsh, but turncoated to England' plastic glory hunter will have to get a brain surgically implanted

or BT will have to do what BBC rugby had to do to poor old , can't see past bias, idiots like Bill Beaumont and Mickey Skinner and get rid

"i would love to have been tim sherwood if fernandino had give a penalty away and got a red card aswell"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

goatinho said:
"i would love to have been tim sherwood if fernandino had give a penalty away and got a red card aswell"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just one of the highlights of Michael Owen's How Not To Be A Football Commentator..

Just one of the others he came out with tonight,

"Spurs need to get a second goal (at 3-1) if there going to come back into this game...".

I've never heard of someone so useless at their job (aside from Alan Hanson but even he's not Owen bad!

It was like listening to the old SkySports Fanzone, except with two Spurs fans instead of one from each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.