Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart said:
Spurz are filthy rich atm. especially due to last season, so they could easily fork out that cash.

I was wondering why they havent bought one player yet. And couldnt afford Joe Cole. Must be buckets of gold.. And today Harry was begging the board to let him spend some money. All adds up to me. 2+2=3 ;)

Not to shocking in my book, but hey ho.

Thing about Milner is that he wants to achieve things. Very ambitious player. Not about the money player, more about trophies and glory. And not only does spurs have CL, they also have a recent tradition of winning things. Very reasonable story if they can cough up the money, and they probably can.

Bart said:
Spurz are filthy rich atm. especially due to last season, so they could easily fork out that cash.

who have they signed again????

maybe it could be that money is not everything!

okstate99 said:
Bart said:

I was wondering why they havent bought one player yet. And couldnt afford Joe Cole. Must be buckets of gold.. And today Harry was begging the board to let him spend some money. All adds up to me. 2+2=3 ;)

No offence mate, but you have to be absolutely deluded if you think spurs who have had shit wealthy backers for ages, won't have money after going into the CL. They always have money, its just that Levy wants a part in what gets bought. Very hung up on re sale values etc. Which is possibly why Cole wasn't signed, but exactly the reason why Milner may be.

Bart said:
okstate99 said:

No offence mate, but you have to be absolutely deluded if you think spurs who have had shit wealthy backers for ages, won't have money after going into the CL. They always have money, its just that Levy wants a part in what gets bought. Very hung up on re sale values etc. Which is possibly why Cole wasn't signed, but exactly the reason why Milner may be.

Milner only expressed an interest in leaving after our interest. He wants to come to us not 'Arry the spiv.

Bart said:
okstate99 said:

harry will have been major pissed off at missing cole,if his hands were tied on the deal that makes it even worst imho,who have spurs signed so far please do tell as i said maybe money is not everthing but the fact players know were a club is going in the right direction and can support that with action!

all so remember spurs have not qualified for the champions league just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.