Mo Farah

And to think I stood in my front room cheering him in his races at the GB Olympics,like a goal being scored by City I celebrated when he won..........cheating bastard

I heard the drug testing explained on talksport
They have to tell the testing people where they will be for 1hr every day so if they want to test them they know where to find them,but obviously shit happens and they might not be there at that time.That's why tests get missed.They get 2 chances and if they are not there a third time they get sanctioned.That's how tests get missed and it doesn't mean they are up to anything

I've missed some reporting here. I take it Mr Farah missed some tests.....blah, blah, blah. I don't care too much if he has cheated because it's athletics and I can't really get too excited about it. I wasn't one of the girls who pissed their knickers when he ran faster than some other blokes in London a few years ago. If he took drugs to do it, then so what? I've still got to go to work in the morning, the world will keep spinning and there will still be food banks. Now, if it was Sergio........then I'd give a fuck!

There is a question to be asked why did he miss the drug test when the guy knocked for an hour.. if you knew they was coming.

I did my dissertation on anti-doping and don't have any faith in the top level of athletics, cycling etc, but we care mainly about football.....

One interesting bit of research I did though was in to Eufemiano Fuentes, a Spanish doctor who was working at a few of their clubs, including Real Sociedad when Xabi Alonso was there. Anyway, he's been under numerous court cases and whatever, then last year he was sentenced to 1 year in prison and a 4 year ban from practising sports medicine (lifetime surellyyyyyy?????) for being involved with doping.

Before the case itself he said: 'if I spoke the truth then Spain would be stripped of the World Cup and Euros'. All the blood bags that were seized during the investigation Fuentes said he could identify, or they could run tests to see who they belonged to. The Spanish courts made the decision to destroy all the blood bags without finding out who they belonged to, basically protecting their national success.

Spain is a massive hotbed for doping, as cycling has proved. The Whereabouts rule is a shower of shit by WADA and clearly doesn't work.

Theres no smoke without fire and personally I'm in no doubt him and his training partner have took them, white guys dont beat African long distance runners without juicing, its that simple. I feel like a mug for cheering him on on that 'Super Saturday."

Makes me question some of our other athletic achievments like Dame Kelly Holmes coming out of nowhere in her late 30's, Joe Pavey too and as for Linford Christie running faster at 32 than when he was 28 (like Gaitlan now,) what a load of shit. As somebody else has suggested, the drugs are in front of the tests.

I think we are only scratching the service of drugs rampant in all levels of sport.

Performances are improving at an alarming rate. World records always getting broken, surely the human body has limits!? sports science has improved but not that much, maybe sports science is a posh word for doping!?

Look at some footballers who over one summer basically turn into muscle meatheads (Tranny for example)

If anyone wants to hear Mo Farah say "cross the line" 84 times, I recommend they watch Sky Sports News. Fabulous interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.