Monaco - Post Match thread.

I tend to judge players over the season not just on a few games. Still top of chances created in the top 5 leagues.

I use my eyes and he's fallen well below the standards he set last season. Really need him to produce on a consistent basis. He hasn't done that this season.

Didn't have a good feeling about this, but I'm more f**ked off at the absolute w**k-fest the media cnut's are going to have over the next few days.

They outplayed us, we didn't turn up for the first 45 minutes. KDB looks a broken man, and our defence can't deal with pace.

CL over for another season, but we now need to concern ourselves with getting back in it next season.

(has the Moon gone into meltdown?)

I was gobsmacked how we played in the 1st half. Never knew so many poor performances in a single half, we almost didn't care and were lacklustre.

2nd half the same players were completely different, at what point did they think "ok, time to try"?

I can, on a weekly basis throw the tv remote to my missus and hit her lap every time without training. I can also recover said remote quickly I may add :). At what point as a professional footballer can you not, given your daily routines, pass a ball to a team mate?

Gobsmacked

Holy lord, are you awake?
He did fantastically to block the initial cross for the first goal, I am literally embarrassed for you claiming he should have stopped the second one half a second later.

We just got totally out classed over 2 legs and didnt have a shot on goal until minute 55 tonight, and you want to blame our youngest, newest defender?
I am cringing for you.

Cry for me too.

He was shite in both games.

I know we missed plenty of chances but how anyone can blame the forwards when we scored SIX goals over two games is beyond me. Tonight set a precedence, first side to score SIX and go out. Defence all day long.
Fair point, I think Pep knows how woeful some of our defenders are and tries to outscore the opposition. Stones looked decent tonight and I felt sorry for him trying to stop their second goal - he made three challenges whilst others stood and watched and where was Sagna? Playing the entire attack onside in the left back position. First order of business must be replacing both fullbacks and Vinny who sadly is probably finished.

Absolute fcuking shite.
First half we were appalling trying to play the ball out at our leisure from defence and we were punished.
Poor tactics.
Then second half we get our act together and pull it back to 2-1, now we should be in the driving seat.
But did anyone think we could see it out at 2-1? No fcuking chance.
What was needed at that stage of the game was a bit of intelligent in play game management by Pep to bring on an extra defender and sacrifice one of the numerous attacking players.
Did he do it, did he fcuk and we paid the price.
A couple of irritating points at the end - with a minute to go and a free kick 30 yards out why do we have two players stood over the ball, with one simply tapping the ball to the other for him to cross.Why isn't one of those two players in the box to add extra numbers to the attack and why didn't Willy come up for the cross as well. And to top it all the cross went straight to the keeper.
Next the fourth official is showing a paltry three minutes extra time before their final substitution which wastes an extra minute, and then the ref blows four seconds before the allotted three.
Fcuk off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.