Most improved player this season

Stones has leapt up I quality rather just stepped up.

Nico has been our best defender since he's been here.

Sterling has always had the knack for getting in scoring positions, just now we are finding him and he's putting them away.

Delph has always had the quality he's just always been injured.

Fernandinho has stepped up in quality too, his best season for us was his first, with a world cup at the end of it, coincidence? Aha.

Stones, otta or sterling are huge contenders but I actually think I’d go with kdb he literally looks a different level. His aggression and fitness we not there last year now he is the complete cm.

It's certainly not KDB. At his best he was always miles better than anyone else in the league. He looks better because everyone around him now have a greater chance of reaching his defence splitting passes. Stones on the other hand looks like a different person.

Last edited:
Considering all the lies and abuse, not just at England games, but also from many City fans, (especially now that the regular scapegoats have disappeared to Serie A), Sterling's increasing goal ratio is outstanding.

He's already scored more goals than when he played for Liverpool in considerably less games.

Bravo[/QUOTE]

Yep, since he got that tattoo on his neck he's been utterly transformed. Oh, hang on a minute.....

Seriously, Stones & Delph

Difficult one for me. With Kompany injured Stones has got more opportunities, so he will obviously be better. Same goes for Delph with Mendy being injured.

For me, it's the whole team. They just appear to be working a lot harder and there's a togetherness about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.