Mr Bates vs the Post Office

The king has taken her award away already , hopefully prison next
Again Kaz, you are missing my point. I do not give one fuck whether she has the award or not. Its a side issue.
I want a proper police investigation, I want her interviewed and charged. If their is sufficient evidence to convict, I want her doing time. To me all this that is happening now is just a media circus. Get her and her mates in a crown court.

There are so many people from P.O. Management and Fujtsu who's collars need to be felt now several institutions like P.O. and Thames Water should be taken into public ownership - no compo just "no they are ours now" - and the Church needs to condemn Vennels as she was an ordained vicar whilst she was telling lies and sending innocent people to prison

Again Kaz, you are missing my point. I do not give one fuck whether she has the award or not. Its a side issue.
I want a proper police investigation, I want her interviewed and charged. If their is sufficient evidence to convict, I want her doing time. To me all this that is happening now is just a media circus. Get her and her mates in a crown court.

5844.gif

There are so many people from P.O. Management and Fujtsu who's collars need to be felt now several institutions like P.O. and Thames Water should be taken into public ownership - no compo just "no they are ours now" - and the Church needs to condemn Vennels as she was an ordained vicar whilst she was telling lies and sending innocent people to prison

You mean back into public ownership

the tories sold them off and are the root cause of the shot water companies, shit railways, shit telecoms and shit energy companies.

all sold off by the tories to line the pockets of the rich, give tax cuts to the rich and fuck over the country.

As has been explained to you several times already. The post office is 100% owned by the UK government.

1000021058.png

As has been explained to you several times already. The post office is 100% owned by the UK government.

View attachment 112524

Vennels lied to Parliament - perjury - a number of "investigators" have lied on oath - perjury - people from Fujitsu lied in evidence - perjury - there are many people who need to be put before a court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.