MuEN Website

I used to have it on one of my opening tabs. But it has turned into one of those Chinese advert laden trash sites.
You are greeted by a full screen (pop up?)banner advert. Then numerous top/side/bottom adverts. Just for good measure they are now throwing adverts between paragraphs/articles.
Then there are the video adverts. Not happy with one that auto plays, they now have several playing at the same time. So unless you frantically scroll up and down to find the noisy bastard, you have to turn off your PC speakers. Then there is the 30 second advert if you dare to click on any video report.
And finally just to add insult to injury, they randomly prevent you from even viewing the site unless you complete a survey!!! Fuck that for a bunch!
Now deleted from my tabs never to return ;)

Don't bite too hard, you might damage the dentures. As for the debate, no point on the MUEN, you have financial interests so are biased as fuck. Like others has said "OWNED"

BTW, STILL waiting to answer your question from the other night. Remind me again!
You know what the question was.You got mixed up and forgot about some previous posts of yours that made you look silly, as I proved by asking you to look back at them and how you had contradicted yourself.You remember full well what it was but as usual,you try and detract away from the original point of the debate.You saw your arse and fucked off to bed.We (myself and 4 others) had a great laugh at your expense,on this forum,as we could all see how you bottled it and gone to bed.
Don`t worry about it too much,life is too short.
Biased as fuck because I have what ... financial interest ?? You`ve been talking to SWP too much mate.He fell hook,line and sinker also ref my supposed shares.Not so much as a Clarkie,more as a wounded animal who`s trying his best not to look stupid.Unfortunately you failed big time.
Have a rant again and I`ll let you have the last word.

Even as a seasoned BM neutral, the MUEN's positioning of United's and City's news and features section on the MUEN's home page leaves a lot to be desired.

No link, but feel free to click on their website, and look for yourselves.

After you've scrolled past United, keep on-going, don't give up, scroll past the celeb news, etc, and you'll eventually come across City.

In reality, and being honest, it's a f***ing disgrace that the MUEN have relegated City to such a low position on their homepage.

No offence Oakie, got plenty of time for you, but you can shove the MUEN up your f***ing arse, along with all the excuses you've ever made for it!

Have a nice day Sir!
I`ve already proved that within the PAPER that we are back page headlines and have 6 different stories about our Club.Excuses !! You sound like Bill who still believes everything that his Dad told him,so it must be true.

I used to have it on one of my opening tabs. But it has turned into one of those Chinese advert laden trash sites.
You are greeted by a full screen (pop up?)banner advert. Then numerous top/side/bottom adverts. Just for good measure they are now throwing adverts between paragraphs/articles.
Then there are the video adverts. Not happy with one that auto plays, they now have several playing at the same time. So unless you frantically scroll up and down to find the noisy bastard, you have to turn off your PC speakers. Then there is the 30 second advert if you dare to click on any video report.
And finally just to add insult to injury, they randomly prevent you from even viewing the site unless you complete a survey!!! Fuck that for a bunch!
Now deleted from my tabs never to return ;)
The survey is optional.

Years ago the M.E.N. website was one of my go to sites.
Would visit it a few times a day for the local news, football and reading the comments. When you consider some of the epic comment sections back then like the MVF tribute one or the pre-Derby ones, and the offerings you get now there is no comparison.

The biggest problem back then though was the moderation of the comments. If you posted any banter or anything over on the red-side that might possibly upset them it was removed within minutes. Whereas the reds could pile over onto the blue side and mercilessly troll away all day long no problem, with only the most extreme comments eventually getting removed.

Partly due to this i started going to the site less and less.

It's also possibly why they changed format so you could only post comments via a social media log-in, but this pretty much killed off the comment sections which was one of the better things on the site.

I finally stopped visiting the site after the 'red circle' fiasco and only visit it now & then if a decent balanced article about City gets linked in here.
Even then i really dislike visting the site, mainly due to its design being a bag of shit if you are using a normal browser via a PC. When i've been on recently i get floating adverts that won't disappear even when i press the 'x' to close, random full page adverts popping when i hover over stuff by accident, and for some reason that site has a tendancy to crash any plug-ins i have running on other tabs, or i get loads script over-run errors.

If the M.E.N is on its last legs, then i can easily understand why

Years ago the M.E.N. website was one of my go to sites.
Would visit it a few times a day for the local news, football and reading the comments. When you consider some of the epic comment sections back then like the MVF tribute one or the pre-Derby ones, and the offerings you get now there is no comparison.

The biggest problem back then though was the moderation of the comments. If you posted any banter or anything over on the red-side that might possibly upset them it was removed within minutes. Whereas the reds could pile over onto the blue side and mercilessly troll away all day long no problem, with only the most extreme comments eventually getting removed.

Partly due to this i started going to the site less and less.

It's also possibly why they changed format so you could only post comments via a social media log-in, but this pretty much killed off the comment sections which was one of the better things on the site.

I finally stopped visiting the site after the 'red circle' fiasco and only visit it now & then if a decent balanced article about City gets linked in here.
Even then i really dislike visting the site, mainly due to its design being a bag of shit if you are using a normal browser via a PC. When i've been on recently i get floating adverts that won't disappear even when i press the 'x' to close, random full page adverts popping when i hover over stuff by accident, and for some reason that site has a tendancy to crash any plug-ins i have running on other tabs, or i get loads script over-run errors.

If the M.E.N is on its last legs, then i can easily understand why
The website might be crap,but the paper itself is very good on their write ups about City and tells it how it is.Unfortunately some fans don`t like other people writing about the bad situations at times and certainly Blue Mooners like to moan about this. However when they think its OK for them to complain about this,that and the other,but any one who aint a Blue who dares to say the identical complaint,then it becomes like a red rag to a bull.Stuart Brennan does a wonderful job on our behalf and has indeed over the past few years written stories that at times have NOT been very complimentary towards the hoards at OT and moreso their Board Members.Carry on the good work SB.
By the way just in case you say the same as one or two others, I AM NOT A SHARE HOLDER.If I had any money it wouldn`t go into any media outlet. ;)

Oakie I think you have hit the nail on the head and given the title of the thread it appears to be very true.

The website is extremely bias and more recently there has been nothing/ no City stories for me to read, I used to routinely visit the site but no longer do, nothing to see for me.

So guess you are all correct, the mUen website is totally geared to promote one club. No argument need be had further.

The website might be crap,but the paper itself is very good on their write ups about City and tells it how it is.Unfortunately some fans don`t like other people writing about the bad situations at times and certainly Blue Mooners like to moan about this. However when they think its OK for them to complain about this,that and the other,but any one who aint a Blue who dares to say the identical complaint,then it becomes like a red rag to a bull.Stuart Brennan does a wonderful job on our behalf and has indeed over the past few years written stories that at times have NOT been very complimentary towards the hoards at OT and moreso their Board Members.Carry on the good work SB.
By the way just in case you say the same as one or two others, I AM NOT A SHARE HOLDER.If I had any money it wouldn`t go into any media outlet. ;)

Along with Radio Manchester, The Evening News is the most biased pro-City media source out there. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

It's pretty poor and lacking in content at times, and the red circles article was utterly stupid, but to claim it is somehow biased against City is laughable.

Along with Radio Manchester, The Evening News is the most biased pro-City media source out there. It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

It's pretty poor and lacking in content at times, and the red circles article was utterly stupid, but to claim it is somehow biased against City is laughable.
It always amazes me that its the people who claim they don`t read the paper who do the most bitching.How the fuck would they know if they don`t read it ? I`ve seen countless reports on about United and how they`d become a laughing stock under the two previous managers and even Maureen had some very very negative stuff written about him by the Rag reporters ... but then again this isn`t seen by those who wont read it,as they take other peoples word for it.Fucking sheep the lot of `em DD.

You know what the question was.You got mixed up and forgot about some previous posts of yours that made you look silly, as I proved by asking you to look back at them and how you had contradicted yourself.You remember full well what it was but as usual,you try and detract away from the original point of the debate.You saw your arse and fucked off to bed.We (myself and 4 others) had a great laugh at your expense,on this forum,as we could all see how you bottled it and gone to bed.
Don`t worry about it too much,life is too short.
Biased as fuck because I have what ... financial interest ?? You`ve been talking to SWP too much mate.He fell hook,line and sinker also ref my supposed shares.Not so much as a Clarkie,more as a wounded animal who`s trying his best not to look stupid.Unfortunately you failed big time.
Have a rant again and I`ll let you have the last word.

Ok, Joey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.