MUFC: "It isn't fair on our fans" ----------CLARKIE OVERLOAD

Re: MUFC: "It isn't fair on our fans"

Thank you, Thank you.

Gotta say, i've got a feeling all the matchday catering staff got laptops for christmas . . .

If City Reach the league cup final, they will were a special shirt to mark the occasion
article-0-0536DF4E000005DC-978_306x274.jpg

Right im going to try and back myself up here. I posted after only reading the first line and it was about rags moaning so i thought it was a genuine quote but obviosly it has turned out that i have done a clarkie. oh well not the end of the world :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
Right im going to try and back myself up here. I posted after only reading the first line and it was about rags moaning so i thought it was a genuine quote but obviosly it has turned out that i have done a clarkie. oh well not the end of the world :)

Isnt it ?? :)

samharris said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Isnt it ?? :)

I hope not fella :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
Yes it is! I'd go away for a few days if I were you; let the heat die down a bit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.