my gripe ''the police''

wrongun73 said:
SteSteez said:
LoL... on the telly... you really think they will speak to people with disrespect on a nationally televised tv show?
Cameras are there watching them - Tv isn't real.

I don't trust the police - they are there to protect and serve the real power (governments and private property owners)
they don't serve "us" the real people on the street, they enforce laws drafted in by those elected majorally by us, but those laws are usually quietly sneaked in and many impose on our freedom of rights.

The system is a joke

'tis true mate, i watched louis theroux in philly the other night. this copper is driving round philly and all the drug runners on the corner was waving and letting on to the guy and he was waving back. they had no idea there was a camera in the car, it wasnt staged. here the police have the arrogance of power about them which is why they're so hated!!

So you want the police in this country to wave and be all cosy with drug dealers and real scum? Oh- my -word I've heard it all.

Keep taking the tablets.

masterwig said:
Person speeding gets stopped for speeding. I say a big well done to the police.

Now if you clamp down on the knobs who park in disabled spaces then moan about 'catching real criminals' when they get a ticket. And the dicks who cry when they get done for using a mobile phone as they drive. It's low level disrespect for authority that is at the route of man of Britain's problems. You get parents who don't respect it and it rubs off on their scrotes of kids who take things a step further.

Careful there masterwig, keep talking sense like that and you'll surely ostracize yourself.

If I had the time and the inclination I could pull this thread to pieces post by post, but I haven't so I won't.

neely8 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5_ModevzA

The police are scum.

and the lad got charged.

waste of fucking space, do you know that if you was to walk into a police station and tell them you were in fear of a person or event, they will tell you they can only help you once a=something has happened to you. They work to protect property, not people.

Newlunar said:
wrongun73 said:
'tis true mate, i watched louis theroux in philly the other night. this copper is driving round philly and all the drug runners on the corner was waving and letting on to the guy and he was waving back. they had no idea there was a camera in the car, it wasnt staged. here the police have the arrogance of power about them which is why they're so hated!!

So you want the police in this country to wave and be all cosy with drug dealers and real scum? Oh- my -word I've heard it all.

Keep taking the tablets.

thats not what i meant but then again it wouldnt have fitted your argument so you chose to ingore what i meant.
just to clear it up though, i simply meant the police over here are very arrogant compared to the states, and america has a lot more problems than we do regarding drugs and guns etc.
the thing is though places like new york which used to be no go areas are now relatively safe to walk round. so all in all i would say their style does work over the 'we're the boss dont talk back' attitude of our police.

oh yeah i'll keep taking the tablets, they help me see what knobs the majority of our policemen are ;)

Eurgh, I get a mix of cheshire and GMP round here. Cheshire seem ok and are happy to have a chat about what youve done, GMP are just aggressive at everything.

SteSteez said:
Yea had mostly poor experiences with the police in my short time on this planet, but quite funnily i've travelled around the world to many different countries and NEVER had any issues with foreign police, always GMP

Recently there has been a big inccrease in dog pooh on our street, since the ice-age began.
Now there is a couple near us who have shown that they have issue with our dog (he's a staffordshire bull terrier)
the usual pulling their faces but nothing to whine about, on one occasion putting the V's up at me, my response was to just laugh and walk back to my house.

The sad people have issues, and reported us to the police for not having the dog on the lead (which isn't an offense) and for dog excrement on the street.

Now for you to understand: on a street which has around 15 houses there are six dogs on this street alone, thats excluding the many dogs that get walked on our street from owners who live locally.

The police came directly to our house, not anyone else, and asked to speak with me about dog excrement on the street.
Fine i said and they came in, but after i shown them the many poop-scoops in the house and informed them we pick up our dogs pooh they switched the subject and asked if our dog was left off a lead... I replied Yes as well he is off a lead when i nip to the car or something.

the copper informs me to keep him on a lead, this can cause accidents and so on. the street is very narrow and traffic doesn't move on the street, its like a cul-de-sac.

About 10 seconds after they leave my house the couple who complain "coincidently" drive past my house and park up, guess where the cops where parked? outside their house.... i smelt something here (and it wasn't pooh) so i walked down the street and knocked on their door, the police got out their car all aggressive and holding the batons, over reactive or what?

I inform the police i wish to have a private discussion with my neighbour and the police being all confrontive adds toa bad atmosphere.

Anyway to cut a long story short, its a complete waste of police resources, it came out that the female copper was infact a relative of this guys wife.....
verytime we would make a comment it went straight over their heads.

I agreed to put my dog on a lead, like we do anyway, but sometimes he will be off a lead like normal and if they phone the police again i will be informing the police about charging them for wasting police time.

The police officers attitudes stank, completely bias and victimised us, never did they speak to any other dog owners locally (even after we had informed them about certain dog owners not picking up their dog crap)

A top tip you do not have to speak to them, just tell them 'No I don't wish to talk to you' and shut the door or carry on with whatever you were doing. Never engage them in conversation. Never invite them in the house. They came out over dog crap, that about sums them up.

wrongun73 said:
have you ever noticed tha american police approach on telly?
they actually speak to people with a bit of common curtosy and people speak back in a respectful way. not like our lot who speak to people like shit and threaten to nick them if they so much as dare answer back....wankers

I lived in the US for a few years, and I can assure you people are polite to the police and they are polite back, however you don't mess with them; by that I mean answer back they tell you to do something you do it. The best thing about them is the fact their top police officer is elected by the people therefore if the police are doing a crap job he is out on his arse, it's something we should do over here. It also helps that they target low level crime, shoplifting, muggings, burglary and violence (drunk fighting!) the stuff criminals start with, caught 3 times for shoplifting and it's a mandatory prison sentence, it used to be ten years I don't know if that has changed.

Being stopped for 31mph is quite silly assuming it's 30 zone and not 20. My wife got done for 33mph in a 30 zone some years ago. She said the copper was a complete tit.

I have only had three dealings with the Police. Once I was driving at 40.Got pulled up by a motorcyclist. It was pissing down, horrible night. Opened the side door and told him to get in which he did. Accepted what he said and he actually said because I was decent and accepting his words he would let me off a ticket.

Another time got pulled for a faulty light. Young lady copper, again sat in my car. Was my usual charming self and no ticket. Didn't get her phone number either but tried my best!

Another longer story but caught some kids throwing snowballs at my mums house. Full story in the Miami Weiss thread. Anyway kids parents accused me of kidnapping. Police came, I explained what happened and they said right I'm off to tell them to wind their necks in!

I've no doubt that some are tossers but I was best man for a copper and like any group they have very good lads and very bad. Some of his mates have become very good friends of mine.

Travelled home to Cheltenham after the Boro cup tie.

Leave M5 and go along a dark road, no streetlights. Up ahead there is sign in the road and a Police car with blue lights flashing. I slow down and put on main beam to see what is happening.

Copper jumps out holds up his hand and stops me.

Do you know how dangerous this job is without inconsiderate drivers like you dazzling me with a full beam on. I sat, look mate, this is a dark road with no lights and there is something unexpected in the raod ahead and there is no oncoming traffic.

Threatened to book me... fuck knows what for. I was so pissed off after that. It was so unnecessaryand shows how stupid and pathetic some Police Officers can be....

Older readers may remeber when my daughter and her boyfriend were being attacked in the street, she legged it to a house whilst the muggers proceeded to rob her boyfriend - having stolen her phone.

... Police response, we'll take your address and send an officer round some time in the next couple of days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.