My Thoughts Into The Arabs Thinking!!

samy

My thoughts on why MH hasnet been sacked are, The arabs are bussiness men very good and clever bussiness men, They see geting rid of MH has wasteing Money as they would have to pay his £3-4mill a yr contract off, so they will stick with him and arm him with money as they dont understand football that much......

Think thats good reason me lol

MH has until summer!

Nothing will happen until then!

Until then everyone should calm down and support our Manager!

Personally, I believe he will come good for us.

Ajay said:
MH has until summer!

Cant knock your confiedence im with you blue!!!

Ajay said:
MH has until summer!

Hope you have a Happy Rose tinted Christmas

Ajay said:
MH has until summer!

you got anymore news for us Ajay? we need cheering up

wether or not mark hughes will come good or not im not sure ,however i assume mh is still working on the contract signed in the summer under thaksin which i would imagine would be better than most in the prem but not in the fergie ,wenger , mourhino bracket .
if hughes where to come good then 2 years down the line he would have the opportuinity to negotiate a contract which would make him the highest paid manager in the prem certainly and the world possibly,thats an hell of an incentive for him .
however if we sack mh ,to replace him with a top class manager we are going to have to pay top dollar from the off , not saying that incentive clauses wouldn t be included but the bottom line is a mourhino would cost a lot with no guarantees other than the fact if he did fail he would still walk away a very rich man

samy said:
My thoughts on why MH hasnet been sacked are, The arabs are bussiness men very good and clever bussiness men,

I don't know where this the arabs are excellent business men line has developed from.

Don't take it personally mate - I am not meaning to have a go at you. It's just I keep reading that from people who have likely had no dealings with them and no idea whether they are good business men or dreadful business men.

I don't think you have to be particularly gifted to pump oil out of the ground and sell it for hundreds of billions of dollars. Lucky bastards would be a better description, imho.

Chippy_boy said:
samy said:
My thoughts on why MH hasnet been sacked are, The arabs are bussiness men very good and clever bussiness men,

I don't know where this the arabs are excellent business men line has developed from.

Don't take it personally mate - I am not meaning to have a go at you. It's just I keep reading that from people who have likely had no dealings with them and no idea whether they are good business men or dreadful business men.

I don't think you have to be particularly gifted to pump oil out of the ground and sell it for hundreds of billions of dollars. Lucky bastards would be a better description, imho.

True mate Very True but no matter how much they got (Oil) wise they have stakes in Ferrari and MAC and you need to be good bussinessman in my opion to succeed in that.. Or Im talking bullshit one of the two!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.