Naby Keita

Loads of people watch RB Leipzig. They were on top of the german league for a decent while.

I know they are, just don't get it how they find the time to watch all those european leagues games. I barely watch anything but City and some odd CL game when big teams meet. There's so much football on tv these days, beside not having time to watch it, I got bored a bit tbh.

I know they are, just don't get it how they find the time to watch all those european leagues games. I barely watch anything but City and some odd CL game when big teams meet. There's so much football on tv these days, beside not having time to watch it, I got bored a bit tbh.

I hear you on that. Im going to try to fit girona in this year as well.

Who's to say FIFA isn't just a really accurate representation? It's a billion dollar game after all and one that they've been tweaking for something like 30 years. Hell, clubs apparently pay for access to FM databases. Our boy Gabriel Jesus was pretty well known from FM alone a few years before anyone had even remotely heard of him and how's that worked out?

FIFA isn't even the best football game out there.

And yeah Jesus seems the real deal, but how did Freddy Adu end up? And countless other FM heroes?

That would be one of the benefits of being here in the US. Tons of games on TV many of which are early enough to still have plenty of day left when you're done.

FIFA isn't even the best football game out there.

And yeah Jesus seems the real deal, but how did Freddy Adu end up? And countless other FM heroes?

I've given them up.

Highest potential from 2015:

Paul Pogba 21 MC/DMC Juventus 28.5 9.5
Martin Odegaard 15 AMC/MC/AMR Real Madrid 9.0 9.3
Youri Tielemans 17 MC Anderlecht 1.0 9.3
Raheeem Sterling 19 AML/AMC/ML/AMR/ST Liverpool 26 8.9
Eder Alvarez Balanta 21 DC/DL River Plate 2.3 8.9
Julian Brandt 18 ML/AML/MR/AMR Leverkusen 3.8 8.8
Mateo Kovacic 20 MC/AMC Inter Milan 7.8 8.8
Leon Goretzka 19 MC/DMC/AMC Schalke 4.7 8.8

Who the hell knew who tielemans, brandt, or goretzka was in 2014 when this was under development? Turns out that list was pretty accurate, no?

Yeah I watched a lot of the Bundesliga last year. Most of the big matches are on the various Fox channels and all are frequently re-run. Especially in the AM during the week when I often have time to watch. Love Keita. Saw him a lot. I'd sort of envision him as a more attacking version of Fernandinho in a Pep system.

It's total bullshit. It was amazing for a few years though. Not so bad for us though as we're always on :P
Yeah but we'll be on the wrong side of their crap scheduling a few times I'm sure. I'll pay the damned $50 to get access to the non-NBCSN telecasts. WHICH USED TO BE FREE.

Yeah but we'll be on the wrong side of their crap scheduling a few times I'm sure. I'll pay the damned $50 to get access to the non-NBCSN telecasts. WHICH USED TO BE FREE.

It fucking sucks. I was a huge fan of NBCSports coverage but not now. I will however pay the $50...grrr. That's how they get you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.