Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

just tremendous. Easily the most impressive and significant win so far this season, a game we would have lost fairly comfortably after the first 20 minutes in years gone by, but we came back and owned them. Have to keep the focus up now and do the business on Sunday, but could be a really important win for us in many respects. Need to keep it up. The fact that Napoli have been hyped to stupid levels and have had to rely on 3 penalties (2 very dubious) to stay in the "tie" against us says it all. Really should only have been 4-1 on their turf which is stunning. Need this to just be the norm and not the high watermark of our season.

What a fantastic performance. To win like we did and see the game out so imperiously after being up against it for the first 20 minutes of each half was a sight to behold.
Several memorable performances but I'll just say that for me Stones was the pick of the bunch until David Silva came on and bossed the game for the last 20 minutes, when he had the ball on a string. El Mago indeed. And then, there's Sergio: what a way to get the record.
And all that after KDB had his worst opening 20/25 minutes of his career!
What a win.

Best performance I’ve seen against a very good team. weathered the storm and then came back brilliantly. Special credit to Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Ferna, Raz and Sane you were all fantastic tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.