Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

They would be better advised telling supporters whether the Thomas Cook plane will be going or not

Cheers for heads up hasn't even looked at tickets yet with it having no chance of selling out will sort it kater. Maybe the thread title could change to alert blues on here as City don't seem to have bothered!???

I have 2 non city mates who fancied the game and have booked flights.
They registered with city and got supporter numbers.
Between them they have been to around 6 games each with me over the years.
we knew this wouldnt sell out.
The tickets are on general sale
Because lads have no purchase history - city wont sell them tickets.
I emailed city, explained the situation, gave my supporter number, 21000 plus points etc and said - ill vouch for them and you can use my season card as 'guarantee' etc. Both good lads - wouldn't offer to be a guarantee otherwise
Got email back saying sorry - but no can do as wouldn't be fair to other supporters.

Not a chance city will sell out.
City couldnt give these tickets away!
The fairness doesn't seem to matter when city at numerous away games sell tickets to corporate / JCL with no purchase history

I thought City would be positive to my request
Both lads still going and can easily get tickets in other peoples name - take chance on day whether they are let in or not.

Anyone else think this is naff or do people agree with citys stance?

Last edited:
advice needed: booked in a hotel 6 minutes walk from the ground with just the misses. Will we be ok leaving the ground to walk back to our hotel? will this be safe enough?

Buy a black leather jacket and snog her all the way back to the hotel

I have 2 non city mates who fancied the game and have booked flights.
They registered with city and got supporter numbers.
Between them they have been to around 6 games each with me over the years.
we knew this wouldnt sell out.
The tickets are on general sale
Because lads have no purchase history - city wont sell them tickets.
I emailed city, explained the situation, gave my supporter number, 21000 plus points etc and said - ill vouch for them and you can use my season card as 'guarantee' etc. Both good lads - wouldn't offer to be a guarantee otherwise
Got email back saying sorry - but no can do as wouldn't be fair to other supporters.

Not a chance city will sell out.
City couldnt give these tickets away!
The fairness doesn't seem to matter when city at numerous away games sell tickets to corporate / JCL with no purchase history

I thought City would be positive to my request
Both lads still going and can easily get tickets in other peoples name - take chance on day whether they are let in or not.

Anyone else think this is naff or do people agree with citys stance?
I agree with you mate, its a farce, they'll be few of us there so why not let them go?

Corporates would get in, even if they were ragd

Hi all. My brother and I are coming out from California for the West Brom + Arsenal games. We're also making the trip to Naples.

I read in the previous posts that there's coaches taking City fans to and from the match. Is this still the case? If so, where do meet and do we need to reserve ahead of time? Thx

Hi all. My brother and I are coming out from California for the West Brom + Arsenal games. We're also making the trip to Naples.

I read in the previous posts that there's coaches taking City fans to and from the match. Is this still the case? If so, where do meet and do we need to reserve ahead of time? Thx

You will get bussed in from the port area usually police aim for around 5pm but usually closer to 6 when you leave.
No need to book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.