Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats of to all the Blues that are going .cant be easy for everyone to afford two games in a few days plus getting time of work and traveling .plus we have 2 more home games coming up in the few days am sure those games lile this one will be well supported

Hope the rumours of Sarri de-emphasizing this match are unfounded, football fans shouldn't be denied the spectacle of two attacking sides battling it out

I have been trying to buy tickets on our official site for Napoli at home but I keep getting blocked from entering the tickets section....never happened to me before.....very frustrating.

Make sure you log in first on the ticket page, select the person registered to buy tickets and choose your number of seats then go to the stadium planner, if your PC is struggling with an old version of flash just use your mobile, should be simple enough but can be a bit of a clunky process at times.

Just watched Sarri's pre-match conference from yesterday. Look at this:

"I have watched a few Man City games, but not all of them because I didn't want to feel too depressed. Let's take the 7-2 against Stoke. You might think that Stoke must have been weak defensively, but it was not the case. Also, you might think City were struggling as they conceded 2 goals, but it was also not the case. Man City are playing football in a way that you rarely see - maybe once a decade. They are by far the strongest team in Europe at the moment."

Hats of to all the Blues that are going .cant be easy for everyone to afford two games in a few days plus getting time of work and traveling .plus we have 2 more home games coming up in the few days am sure those games lile this one will be well supported
Yep, 4 games in 11 days and we don't have the itinerant support of our neighbours or Liverpool. It's expensive to attend all 4 and I have given up my social evenings out for the next couple of weeks to compensate. For those with family, work commitments or just unable to afford all 4 picking and choosing which they go to is perfectly understandable. It's not a pissing competition, just empathy of those that can't make all or even any of the games.

Yep, 4 games in 11 days and we don't have the itinerant support of our neighbours or Liverpool. It's expensive to attend all 4 and I have given up my social evenings out for the next couple of weeks to compensate. For those with family, work commitments or just unable to afford all 4 picking and choosing which they go to is perfectly understandable. It's not a pissing competition, just empathy of those that can't make all or even any of the games.
Yes you are correct plus with tonights game on tv people who went against Soke and going to the next 2 might give it a miss but still will be a great turnout couldnt dream of getting regular 50.000 plus crowds 10-15 years ago

I have been trying to buy tickets on our official site for Napoli at home but I keep getting blocked from entering the tickets section....never happened to me before.....very frustrating.
I think that they stopped selling them online last night.
I'm sure that I read you have to go to the ticket office in person.

Give them a ring.

Few Napoli fans in Town already - going to make a noise. Can see a lot of City fans deciding to buy on the night for this one. Get there early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.