NBA

Next year I expect some of my fellow Blues to pull for my hometown Trail Blazers. We made it to the second round this year and should be poised to be title contenders if we get a center and third scoring option.

It's Dame, CJ & The Boys.

I just hope none of you are Laker fans!

Really enjoyed watching portland this season. They were exciting to watch.
Lillard had a great season

Come on Raptors. I'm surspised they made it this far, i was happy they weren't swept by Cleveland and now it looks like they might have a chance! Biyombo has been immense and Valuencunis is back to help nullify the power of LeBron. Got to say though, the standard of refereeing in the raptors games has been abysmal. Last game Cleveland didnt have a foul called in them until half way through the second quarter!!

Come on Raptors. I'm surspised they made it this far, i was happy they weren't swept by Cleveland and now it looks like they might have a chance! Biyombo has been immense and Valuencunis is back to help nullify the power of LeBron. Got to say though, the standard of refereeing in the raptors games has been abysmal. Last game Cleveland didnt have a foul called in them until half way through the second quarter!!

Is valanciunas back fit again now?
Would be great for them to get him back in, great rebounder.
But like you said Biyombo was exceptional on Monday night!

Is valanciunas back fit again now?
Would be great for them to get him back in, great rebounder.
But like you said Biyombo was exceptional on Monday night!
Yes, he was on the bench for the prior game but wasnt called on...i think hes not quite 100% but will probably be called on tonight if it goes pear shaped early on

Both the Thunder and Warriors making silly mistakes so far, can't believe Warriors have hung in there but they've really come out to play 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.