Neil Custis

Nice one, thnx.
First time I've read those 356 coloumns - rather good, think I'll read a few more

The mediawatch one comes out at 12 pm every weekday. They have their hobbyhorses, but the putdowns can be quite fun.

Custis is such a large target, it would be difficult to miss.

I expect nothing less from someone who works for one of the biggest shit slingers in the country!!

Even when he wrote something positive about us I just didn't have the time for it! He was as far up Mancini as he is Mourinho now... something about defensive football just gets his loins frothing!

Aye he had an article in whatever rag he writes for blaming Fellaini for the entire thing (despite him not playing in the first leg and not being on the pitch when they conceded the goals)

Who’s decision was it to play the ‘microphone’ ? Was that Fellaini’s idea? I think United are struggling with who’s accountable for the mess they are.

Who’s decision was it to play the ‘microphone’ ? Was that Fellaini’s idea? I think United are struggling with who’s accountable for the mess they are.
He never mentioned that for some reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.